Sunday Weigh In (11/6/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 126
This week 126
Spent the last two days pulling up carpet in the dining room. When we bought the house, we were told we had hardwood floors under the carpet, we do, as in oak floors. And most are in great shape. The dining room needs some help but it’s not terrible.

I hate carpet in a house with good floors. Why do people cover good oak floors with carpet? I can understanding carpet in new homes, solid oak I’d hugely expensive but they used shitty 70’s shag.

OTOH, we’ve gotten our exercise.

this week 131.9 - could be worse, but not getting any better. feel like I'm just holding the line what with SAD and this time of year (candy season!) - at least I'm getting lots of exercise.

I hate carpet in a house with good floors. Why do people cover good oak floors with carpet?

seriously! so glad you have oak floors.

this week 131.9 - could be worse, but not getting any better. feel like I'm just holding the line what with SAD and this time of year (candy season!) - at least I'm getting lots of exercise.

seriously! so glad you have oak floors.
I am too.
Halloween is hard when you have trick or treaters. We honestly try not to have any left but it never works out.
You are doing good on your weight. Are you using your therapy light?

Latest posts

Back