Sunday Weigh In (11/3/2019)

I hope it starts feeling better. I hate mines too hurt but it does a lot since being on life support. Since then i have to wear diapers. I guess thatu huge tube they put in your back end.
I was on life support several years ago and it took awhile to recover from that. My throat would spasm while swallowing because the ventilator damaged the muscles in my throat. Plus the catheter did something too so I couldn't make it to the toilet in time. It's physically and emotionally traumatic and it all takes time to heal. I was awake too for half the time so it was especially awful. It will get better but I suspect the diuretics aren't helping the bladder situation even though it is great for your heart. Hugs

LT: 145
TW: 143

Very hard couple of weeks bc my sister was dx'd out of the blue with a brain tumor. I went from emotional eating to not being able to eat. I am profoundly sad and crying most days. Life is hard.
I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope life gets better soon.

I was on life support several years ago and it took awhile to recover from that. My throat would spasm while swallowing because the ventilator damaged the muscles in my throat. Plus the catheter did something too so I couldn't make it to the toilet in time. It's physically and emotionally traumatic and it all takes time to heal. I was awake too for half the time so it was especially awful. It will get better but I suspect the diuretics aren't helping the bladder situation even though it is great for your heart. Hugs

Not just number 1 but number 2 i have no control i think it was because that huge tube they put in number 2 whole. I know too graphic.

Not just number 1 but number 2 i have no control i think it was because that huge tube they put in number 2 whole. I know too graphic.
Yikes I am not aware of that tube for life support! My mom didn't have that either. They put down chux pads. Nor did my son. He was a preemie so they put diapers on him. What is it called and why use it?

Yikes I am not aware of that tube for life support! My mom didn't have that either. They put down chux pads. Nor did my son. He was a preemie so they put diapers on him. What is it called and why use it?
Maybe because i was put on a a coma and sleep the entire i was intubated.

Latest posts

Back