Sunday Weigh In (11/3/2019)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Same as last week, 147
I saw my hematologist this week, I shrank so my BMI shifted up, damn it. She was pleased with the lab numbers she ran.
Then saw my PCP, adding one more dose of metformin, and see him in three weeks to make sure my kidney function stays stable. If this doesn’t work, I‘ll go on either insulin or insulin analog. The ONLY thing he told me was maybe trying to run 10 miles a day, I laughed at him.

last week 128 and the same this week

I hope your kidneys keep doing what they are supposed to, Liz.

happy stupid Time Change, everyone - it's not as hard as the one in the spring but it's so completely unnecessary it makes me :mad:

happy stupid Time Change, everyone - it's not as hard as the one in the spring but it's so completely unnecessary it makes me :mad:
You are doing good.

I‘d rather my kidneys stay fine as well. Although he did mention one nice side effect to going on an insulin analog, most os his patients have lost 10 lbs on it. I wouldn’t mind losing 10 lbs :) .

Last Week 224.5
This Week 223.5

My stomach still hurts similarly to when I first was healing. I wonder if I have some sort of sore in my stomach or something because food hurts. Or maybe it takes time for my stomach to heal from a virus we had last week. It feels like rocks are in my stomach and kind of stings.

LT: 145
TW: 143

Very hard couple of weeks bc my sister was dx'd out of the blue with a brain tumor. I went from emotional eating to not being able to eat. I am profoundly sad and crying most days. Life is hard.
I am so sorry. I know eating is hard but to stay healthy, you must. Your sister would not want you to fall ill.

Last Week 224.5
This Week 223.5

My stomach still hurts similarly to when I first was healing. I wonder if I have some sort of sore in my stomach or something because food hurts. Or maybe it takes time for my stomach to heal from a virus we had last week. It feels like rocks are in my stomach and kind of stings.
If it continues, go see your doctor.

Last week 182.8
This week 188.2

Inexplicable wight loss vanished just as mysteriously as it appeared. Oh well. I'm still shrinking. Had to toss the wedding ring in the drawer because I was flinging it off my hand if I moved quickly. Will have to pick up a cheapie Titanium ring from Amazon. Once I'm a couple years out and stable them I'll think about spending money on a ring. Pants are thinking about being loose again.

I thank God no time change for me I'd be really screwed up

You are doing good.

I‘d rather my kidneys stay fine as well. Although he did mention one nice side effect to going on an insulin analog, most os his patients have lost 10 lbs on it. I wouldn’t mind losing 10 lbs :) .
Good looking and finding something positive about it.

Last Week 224.5
This Week 223.5

I hope it starts feeling better. I hate mines too hurt but it does a lot since being on life support. Since then i have to wear diapers. I guess thatu huge tube they put in your back end.

Last week 182.8
This week 188.2

Inexplicable wight loss vanished just as mysteriously as it appeared. Oh well. I'm still shrinking. Had to toss the wedding ring in the drawer because I was flinging it off my hand if I moved quickly. Will have to pick up a cheapie Titanium ring from Amazon. Once I'm a couple years out and stable them I'll think about spending money on a ring. Pants are thinking about being loose again.
Shrinking is good. I hope your ring can be resized when it’s time. Ours couldn’t.

Latest posts

Back