Sunday Weigh In (11/24/2019)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Same as last Sunday, 146. If I hadn’t been going to my PCP, I would not have weighed Monday. This is why I only weigh weekly. Things can change.

I felt like a slug yesterday, it rained all day. So I pretty much stayed a couch potato.

Last week 215.5
This week 213.5

I have an EGD on Wednesday because I am having problems still. Carbs go down fine but protein does not. Although the first meal of the day hurts regardless of what it is.

Last Week 185.0
This Week 187.2

Weight's been yo-yoing pretty hard this week. Have been as low as 180 and as high as 194 (I'm usually in 5-7 pound range depending on the time of day). At my lightest my pants were starting to fall off me (I've been holding steady with a 34 waist for a while).

Last week 215.5
This week 213.5

I have an EGD on Wednesday because I am having problems still. Carbs go down fine but protein does not. Although the first meal of the day hurts regardless of what it is.
I hope they figure out what is going on.
Last Week 185.0
This Week 187.2

Weight's been yo-yoing pretty hard this week. Have been as low as 180 and as high as 194 (I'm usually in 5-7 pound range depending on the time of day). At my lightest my pants were starting to fall off me (I've been holding steady with a 34 waist for a while).
Yo-yoing is hard on the self esteem. You are doing good.
Last time: 145
Today: 145

Holding steady.
Good for you.

10-20-19. 116.8
11-24-19 115.4

Busy days around here. First of November Made a quick trip to south Missouri to visit my aunt who has been sick. I flew to KC and my sis from Reno did too and we spent night there and then drove to my cousin’s house (aunt lives with her) which is 3 hours away. Just no easy way to get there. The night we were in KC two of my best friends since childhood came and picked us up and took out to dinner. That was a wonderful bonus to the trip. The bad thing was I came down with a killer cold and felt pretty rough a couple days plus being afraid I was going to give it to everyone!

Got home and started in on getting my brothers house (who died in May) cleared out. I found someone who holds weekly auctions in an auction barn in town and for a little extra he had men who loaded it all up for us and took to his place. Auction was last Thursday night, very sad time for me. Now have been clearing out leftover things that weren’t “auction-worthy” and getting final clean done. Almost there, end is in sight.

My happy news is that Saturday I go on a long awaited girls trip with 4 friends (two being same ones who took me to dinner in KC)! We have a condo for a week in Ft. Meyers Beach and I cant wait, although packing stresses me out something awful. Getting things ready for my memory impaired hubby while I’m gone takes some doing also.

I was going to skip turkey day but we have to eat something and eating out is not a great option around here on that holiday so I’m going to do a hopefully scaled down dinner, but you know how that goes! Lol. He and the 4 dogs can eat turkey while I’m gone (if I leave a note to remind him).

I am too heavy to weight, and will put it off a week. :rolleyes:
Buckle down. Weather permitting, get out and walk.
10-20-19. 116.8
11-24-19 115.4

Busy days around here. First of November Made a quick trip to south Missouri to visit my aunt who has been sick. I flew to KC and my sis from Reno did too and we spent night there and then drove to my cousin’s house (aunt lives with her) which is 3 hours away. Just no easy way to get there. The night we were in KC two of my best friends since childhood came and picked us up and took out to dinner. That was a wonderful bonus to the trip. The bad thing was I came down with a killer cold and felt pretty rough a couple days plus being afraid I was going to give it to everyone!

Got home and started in on getting my brothers house (who died in May) cleared out. I found someone who holds weekly auctions in an auction barn in town and for a little extra he had men who loaded it all up for us and took to his place. Auction was last Thursday night, very sad time for me. Now have been clearing out leftover things that weren’t “auction-worthy” and getting final clean done. Almost there, end is in sight.

My happy news is that Saturday I go on a long awaited girls trip with 4 friends (two being same ones who took me to dinner in KC)! We have a condo for a week in Ft. Meyers Beach and I cant wait, although packing stresses me out something awful. Getting things ready for my memory impaired hubby while I’m gone takes some doing also.

I was going to skip turkey day but we have to eat something and eating out is not a great option around here on that holiday so I’m going to do a hopefully scaled down dinner, but you know how that goes! Lol. He and the 4 dogs can eat turkey while I’m gone (if I leave a note to remind him).
Dealing with an estate is painful. Sorry you caught a cold. Stay hydrated and take whatever you need. My husband uses hot toddy’s for colds. I can’t.

Thanksgiving when it was just hubby and I (we were too far away to go to family and kids had flown the coop), we did Cornish Hens. We like them far better than turkey. Both of us consider turkey far too dry, white meat chicken is dry enough. Maybe consider doing something like that. And who mandated turkey anyway? I’m notorious for doing ham instead.

I thought I was having the EGD Wednesday because they said the 27th. Turns out it's December 27th! So looks like I'm going to be struggling with this for awhile.

last week 132 (WTF)
this week 129

so that's better! but still, this is the dark armpit of the year and I need to be as mindful as possible.

SAD is real, and it's kicking my ass. the craving for sugar/carbs is intense.

They gave me another date. Hopefully 12/11.
Good.
last week 132 (WTF)
this week 129

so that's better! but still, this is the dark armpit of the year and I need to be as mindful as possible.

SAD is real, and it's kicking my ass. the craving for sugar/carbs is intense.
I know SAD is real. I’m just lucky I don’t suffer from it. Just try to get outside as much as you can.

Latest posts

Back