Sunday Weigh In (11/22/2020)

Last Sunday: 146.2 (was my birthday)
Today: 145

I ordered a huge load of groceries delivered yesterday because I think my state is about to shutdown more stuff soon and people are just too much. Ham, Cheddarwurst, eggs, heavy cream, Fairlife and then some comforting goodies. In positive news it appears my employer will be dispensing a vaccination to us when it’s ready to go.

Last Sunday: 146.2 (was my birthday)
Today: 145

I ordered a huge load of groceries delivered yesterday because I think my state is about to shutdown more stuff soon and people are just too much. Ham, Cheddarwurst, eggs, heavy cream, Fairlife and then some comforting goodies. In positive news it appears my employer will be dispensing a vaccination to us when it’s ready to go.
I’m still able to shop for myself carefully. While I can do delivery, I much prefer shopping for myself. I can pick alternative options an what I prefer, I can also get stuff on “clearance”.

Last week 193.0
This week 188.6

Will be working 4ish days this week (on Thanksgiving have to run over to the yard every few hours and make sure the reefers haven't shut off). Looking forward to the long weekend. Our oldest two daughters won't be able to come over which is a bummer. Hopefully the oldest can come home for Christmas where there is more time after to isolate and test before classes start back up.

I have been having a bunch of painful procedures right now and just can’t seem to focus on actively losing weight right now even though I am so close to my goal. I don’t know if it is weakness or I just can’t do anymore or better than this but I can’t change it so I am accepting it at the moment and just trying to get my protein in. So I don’t need accountability at the moment. But come January I will be right back here!!

Latest posts

Back