Sunday Weigh In (11/18/2018)

I don’t know my last number, been a while
This week. 112.4

Still caring for my brother. I’m not as stressed and have been sleeping much better. It’s amazing what one can get used to! Oh, and we found him a little doggie who was abandoned and she’s been really good for him. He lost his little Ginger to old age a year and a half ago. Now we have Ginger 2.0!

I don’t know my last number, been a while
This week. 112.4

Still caring for my brother. I’m not as stressed and have been sleeping much better. It’s amazing what one can get used to! Oh, and we found him a little doggie who was abandoned and she’s been really good for him. He lost his little Ginger to old age a year and a half ago. Now we have Ginger 2.0!
As long as you are not underweight! Just take care of yourself. Glad to hear the stress has eased and you are sleeping better. That helps immensely. And glad he has a new buddy to keep him company.

LW: 135
TW: 135

but I haven't been exercising, I just can't get started again. which is stupid, because exercise is the number one thing to be doing for all of my health problems: insomnia, HTN, anxiety.

my excuse is it's too cold in the house. :sleep:

LW: 135
TW: 135

but I haven't been exercising, I just can't get started again. which is stupid, because exercise is the number one thing to be doing for all of my health problems: insomnia, HTN, anxiety.

my excuse is it's too cold in the house. :sleep:
Another reason for exercise...bone health!
You are doing great. You've managed to lose a fair amount this year, 10 years AFTER your surgery. https://bariatricfacts.org/threads/sunday-weigh-in-5-6-2018.6179/#post-91785 you were 153 that day. So 18 lbs since. AWESOME! As long as you are still eating properly.

Last week 305.2
This week 306.6

Made it through the physical ability test for the job I'm applying for, but bombed the interview. I'm supposed to find out if I'm still in the running tonight. It was strange to be wearing a suit after 15 or so years. I still clean up alright I guess.
Hindle%206230%20HS.jpg

Latest posts

Back