Sunday Weigh In (11/17/2019)

Last week 216
This week 215.5

Still having problems eating and so they are going to schedule me for an EGD especially since I had a stricture in the hospital after the DS. I also started two prilosec a day just to see how that will work.

Last Week 192.2
This Week 185
:cautious:
Seem to be back on track. I'm changing health plans so I'll probably have to wait until March or so do labs. The new plan will allow me to use my card for some of my vitamins and generally have less expenses falling through the cracks which I think will be an overall good thing.

Last week 216
This week 215.5

Still having problems eating and so they are going to schedule me for an EGD especially since I had a stricture in the hospital after the DS. I also started two prilosec a day just to see how that will work.
I hope they figure out what is going on and get it resolved for you..
Last Week 192.2
This Week 185
:cautious:
Seem to be back on track. I'm changing health plans so I'll probably have to wait until March or so do labs. The new plan will allow me to use my card for some of my vitamins and generally have less expenses falling through the cracks which I think will be an overall good thing.
Good going.

I forgot to weigh again but from the tightness in my pants it's not looking good. I blame the season!

and 20 is TOO cold! I know we've been down in the 20s a time or two, but not all the way down to 20.

but the cold came early this year for sure.

I forgot to weigh again but from the tightness in my pants it's not looking good. I blame the season!

and 20 is TOO cold! I know we've been down in the 20s a time or two, but not all the way down to 20.

but the cold came early this year for sure.
Just cut back on the carbs and your pants will start fitting better.

Yeah, 20 was cold. But that particular day, it was clear. Although the higher elevations got a dusting of snow.

well, I had written last week's weight wrong but, still, it is time to buckle down!

my sugar cravings are out of control and I know what it takes to get rid of them: 3 days of low carb. so today, hard boiled eggs, deli chicken and spinach salad.

no bread, cereal or granola bars let alone cookies, cake, or pie!!!!

Latest posts

Back