Sunday Weigh In (11/15/15)

LW 281.6
TW 276.4

Feeling good! 6 weeks out now. Taking all of the Vitalady-recommended vitamins, getting my 64+ oz of water and 90g of protein (still relying on 1 or 2 shakes/day since I can't eat enough food protein quite yet, though working on that). Walking a lot and started light stretching and hand weights.

Back to work this week so that should be interesting! Its hard to imagine fitting all of this eating and drinking and walking and vitamin taking into an intensely packed work day with a 75-90 min commute each way but I'll just have to prioritize...

Have a good week everyone!

175 lbs seems to be where I am hanging. That was my weight earlier this morning before I went to the bathroom three times and then had breakfast number 1. Even with eating I bet if I hopped on the scale right now I would be around 170-171. I can certainly tell you that I am weak as all get out right now and really wish this cycle would break.

I don't have an elevated white count, at least I didn't on my last CBC so I doubt it I have it, but I am still going to ask to be tested for C Diff this week.

LW 281.6
TW 276.4

Feeling good! 6 weeks out now. Taking all of the Vitalady-recommended vitamins, getting my 64+ oz of water and 90g of protein (still relying on 1 or 2 shakes/day since I can't eat enough food protein quite yet, though working on that). Walking a lot and started light stretching and hand weights.

Back to work this week so that should be interesting! Its hard to imagine fitting all of this eating and drinking and walking and vitamin taking into an intensely packed work day with a 75-90 min commute each way but I'll just have to prioritize...

Have a good week everyone!
Doing good, Julie...remember while work keeps your finances in shape, your priority is your health first!

175 lbs seems to be where I am hanging. That was my weight earlier this morning before I went to the bathroom three times and then had breakfast number 1. Even with eating I bet if I hopped on the scale right now I would be around 170-171. I can certainly tell you that I am weak as all get out right now and really wish this cycle would break.

I don't have an elevated white count, at least I didn't on my last CBC so I doubt it I have it, but I am still going to ask to be tested for C Diff this week.
Scott, STOP being ill...you are to be well NOW, you hear me? Let us know what you find out.

Liz, what is strange is that I will feel pretty good for a day or two and then like garbage for a day or two. Hopefully the CT with enterography will show something that can be fixed once and for all.

I also had an MRI on my left shoulder Friday morning because I have about 40% range of motion and pain is getting worse (has been going on a good 6 months). The Dr says it is either a torn rotator cuff or frozen shoulder, and that the MRI should give us a clear indication of how to treat it. I am pretty sure it is a tear based on my symptoms so if I can get that cleaned up (Hopefullly injection and exercise /physical therapy will work) it will be one less source of daily aggregation.

The combination of everything from health to job search isn't helping my mental well being much now and I know I am hard to live with... So just hoping for a change of fortune in all regards. The sum of those individual parts is weakness and fatigue both mentally and physically so any change for the better on any front will be welcomed.

tomorrow is my 5 month mark since surgery. It is amazing, and overwhelming all that has changed for me since surgery, physically and mentally. I am weighing and measuring once a month on the weekend closest to my surgery date.

LW - 216.2
Today - 212.2

Freaky for me.

Liz, what is strange is that I will feel pretty good for a day or two and then like garbage for a day or two. Hopefully the CT with enterography will show something that can be fixed once and for all.

I also had an MRI on my left shoulder Friday morning because I have about 40% range of motion and pain is getting worse (has been going on a good 6 months). The Dr says it is either a torn rotator cuff or frozen shoulder, and that the MRI should give us a clear indication of how to treat it. I am pretty sure it is a tear based on my symptoms so if I can get that cleaned up (Hopefullly injection and exercise /physical therapy will work) it will be one less source of daily aggregation.

The combination of everything from health to job search isn't helping my mental well being much now and I know I am hard to live with... So just hoping for a change of fortune in all regards. The sum of those individual parts is weakness and fatigue both mentally and physically so any change for the better on any front will be welcomed.
Scott, you know you are in my thoughts.
LW: 261.2
TW: 260.2

Chugging along ...
Yeap, chugging along...it might be slow now but you are getting there.

tomorrow is my 5 month mark since surgery. It is amazing, and overwhelming all that has changed for me since surgery, physically and mentally. I am weighing and measuring once a month on the weekend closest to my surgery date.

LW - 216.2
Today - 212.2

Freaky for me.
Good going and onederland is not that far away now.

Two weeks ago 128
TW 127

Amazed since I ate so much of everything on my trip.
Have a great week!
I am glad you had a good trip and managed to lose a pound while enjoying some good food!

It seems that it doesn't matter how much or what I eat when it comes to my weight. Obviously if I was eating not enough protein it would show but there are times when I eat a ton of junk and I times when I eat just "fairly lean" protein for the most part and it just doesn't seem to matter.

@DSRIGGS Weakness are you becoming malnourished again? It may be time to contact dr. K. Are you getting all your nutrients in...I even protein? Can/do you eat and drink enough calories?

Latest posts

Back