Sunday Weigh In (11/10/2019)

good for you, Liz, this is the first time you've budged in awhile.

I forgot to weigh at work and will have to come back to this thread.

good for you, Liz, this is the first time you've budged in awhile.

I forgot to weigh at work and will have to come back to this thread.
Thanks, Jackie. While 147 was okay, I like 146 better. Post when you remembe.
Last week 223.5
This week 216

52 pounds lost since surgery and 43.3% of excess weight. I'm still struggling with pain when I eat and have an appointment on Thursday.
Hopefully they will figure out what’s going on. Not eating is not good. I hope you are managing to stay hydrated.
Last week 188.2
This week 192.2
Down in the dumps right now after gaining 10 in two weeks. Back to where I was in September.
Take a hard look at what you ate. There may be a new food added or too much of a favorite, etc. Then again, I had ups on my way down. Made me nuts.

Thanks, Jackie. While 147 was okay, I like 146 better. Post when you remembe.

Hopefully they will figure out what’s going on. Not eating is not good. I hope you are managing to stay hydrated.

Take a hard look at what you ate. There may be a new food added or too much of a favorite, etc. Then again, I had ups on my way down. Made me nuts.
Oh I am eating but not consistently at 90 grams of protein or even the 120 I am supposed to be at because food is so unpleasant. I am staying hydrated and getting most of my vitamins in.

128 last week
128.4 today BUT I had to take off my sweater, gait belt, and shoes first! :rolleyes:

in other words, I'm probably up 2 pounds. well, it's not like I don't know what to do about it. ;)

Latest posts

Back