Sunday Weigh In (10/9/2022)

Last Week 194.4
This week 196.2

Not much going on. Mayhem and chaos at work was fortunately confined to a couple of days. Otherwise a pretty quiet week. Put up the garden hose and looked over the furnace since it's supposed to flirt with freezing off and on this week.

My 10 year surgiversary is next week and just hit my goal weight of 145!!!

5' 8" Beginning weight 272!!
Congratulations! And happy surgiversary.
Last Week 194.4
This week 196.2

Not much going on. Mayhem and chaos at work was fortunately confined to a couple of days. Otherwise a pretty quiet week. Put up the garden hose and looked over the furnace since it's supposed to flirt with freezing off and on this week.
Good going.
We’re flirting with freezing as well. The dogs are already wearing coats, we’ve had the gas fireplace going. And the furnace has also turned on as well. We have a freeze warning this week.

Last Week: ?
Today: 146.6

I decided to go ahead and step on the scale since I 'felt' like I was slimmer than I was not so long ago, and decided it might be a good idea to monitor this.

4-6 months ago I stopped taking Remeron, and realized I suddenly had very little appetite, so I was aware I have been eating less. I believe Remeron really is the reason I gained weight (up to ~165 lbs) then overreacted and lost too much and ended up in the hospital. I'm at a good weight right now, but wouldn't want to go below 140 for sure.

It's still in the 90s here in Sacramento.

Last Week: ?
Today: 146.6

I decided to go ahead and step on the scale since I 'felt' like I was slimmer than I was not so long ago, and decided it might be a good idea to monitor this.

4-6 months ago I stopped taking Remeron, and realized I suddenly had very little appetite, so I was aware I have been eating less. I believe Remeron really is the reason I gained weight (up to ~165 lbs) then overreacted and lost too much and ended up in the hospital. I'm at a good weight right now, but wouldn't want to go below 140 for sure.

It's still in the 90s here in Sacramento.
As long as you are at a good weight for you and are happy AND HEALTHY is what counts.

Latest posts

Back