Sunday Weigh In (10/6/2019)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Same as last week, 147.

We are spending this week in the Hudson Valley of NY. A small village, in a string of small villages. Trees haven’t turned as colorful yet. And there is a boatload of stuff to see. There are three NPS.gov sites right near here.

Last edited:
Last week 192.6
This week 191.6

Backed up again but still eked out a loss. Finally starting to feel like fall. I suspect the air conditioners and shorts will be packed up in a couple of weeks (might have one day later this week we'll need them).

Last week 192.6
This week 191.6

Backed up again but still eked out a loss. Finally starting to feel like fall. I suspect the air conditioners and shorts will be packed up in a couple of weeks (might have one day later this week we'll need them).
Good for you.

We’ve had the heat on, lots of blankets at night. And definitely in long pants, mid to long sleeves, sicks, and coats outside. We woke up to 34 yesterday, this morning, 42.

Last Week 232
This week 235

I went away this weekend with some other moms glamping in luxury cabins and so I stayed low carb because we shared beds (and bathrooms) but definitely wasn't getting all my protein in. It was worth it.

Now STAY FREE! Quit getting admitted.
Good on the weight.

Ok I am trying to stay free. According to The World according to Dr. Keshishian for me to be good on my weight I need to maintain 10 to 15 lbs extra more than im supposed to weigh. Right now at 120 i do have any extra to loose but if i should get sick again its less likely that I'd be able to recover
Good for you.

We’ve had the heat on, lots of blankets at night. And definitely in long pants, mid to long sleeves, sicks, and coats outside. We woke up to 34 yesterday, this morning, 42.

Wow @Southern lady with temps like that you probably would think a few extra pounds wouldn't hurt. But then you would have to get them off later. I know i really miss my stomach over hang. I used to stick my hands under to keep them warm. I'm never happy with what i have. The grass is always greener where i am not. There was a time I'd gave my first and second born to weigh 120. Lol

Bundle and stay warm. I feel like freezing to death from just hearing those temps.....

Latest posts

Back