Sunday Weigh In (10/28/2018)

Good luck and either have someone let us know you are fine or come tell us as soon as you are able.
On the other side. It went well! I had issues with dropping blood pressure after so they couldn't give me more pain until BP went up. Thankfully it's good now and pain is manageable! Swallowing pill is hard and hurts. Taking it a step at a time!

On the other side. It went well! I had issues with dropping blood pressure after so they couldn't give me more pain until BP went up. Thankfully it's good now and pain is manageable! Swallowing pill is hard and hurts. Taking it a step at a time!
Welcome to the Dark Side. Go slow and if it still hurts, ask for pills to be crushed or in a liquid at least until you get released.

so you are still in hospital Joycie4smiles ? congratulations on your surgery!
pills can be crushed, btw
I came home this afternoon. I have been crushing my pills because towners! I met a friend that had her ds the same day. We met in the hallway doing our laps. She's a sweetie and I look forward to having someone local I can talk to about this that gets it. Today was better with pain. I slept for 3 hrs got up and walked around 3 and then went back to sleep for another 3 hrs. Amazing what a difference sleep makes. Definitely sore tummy but obviously I expected that. Thanks for the support from you all!

so you are still in hospital Joycie4smiles ? congratulations on your surgery!
pills can be crushed, btw
I came home this afternoon! Pain is better today and the sleep I got last night was good. I've been passing gas and burping so that brings relief! My overnight nurses were amazing! They crushed all my vitamins except for my pepcid....which was teeny. I let a sweet girl in there who had her ds the same day. We live close to each other so we're looking forward to going on this odyssey together and encouraging each other. Thanks for all your support too!

Latest posts

Back