Sunday Weigh In (10/27/2019)

Last week 187.8
This week 182.8
Best guess is I ran down my glycogen with a week of much more exercise and much less food intake. I'm also about due for a drop (the pattern seems to be 3-4 weeks sideways then a week or two of dropping weight). Still strange to drop 5 pounds two weeks in a row this far out.

Last week 187.8
This week 182.8
Best guess is I ran down my glycogen with a week of much more exercise and much less food intake. I'm also about due for a drop (the pattern seems to be 3-4 weeks sideways then a week or two of dropping weight). Still strange to drop 5 pounds two weeks in a row this far out.
As long as your labs are good, keep at it. Good going.

Last week 225
This week 224.5

My kids were sick with a stomach virus this past weekend and week and then I caught it too. I had to take the baby to the ER because she was dehydrated. So there wasn't much eating going on so I am surprised that I didn't lose more. I had my IUD placed Friday and that hurt and still hurts and I am kind of torn between wanting to eat everything and not eating at all. So I drink a fruity protein drink. AND it's my 44th birthday today and I am not happy about that either. It's been a really rough week.

Last week 187.8
This week 182.8

Last week 118
This week 120, I fell asleep at my friends so I didn't take my heart meds. So I am sure its water that will be gone tomorrow.

DonRobbie Dont try to figure the DS just be happy 10lbs in 2 weeks. I used to not drop anything for awhile then drop a large amount. What I did notice though during the no loss weeks I was losing inches and dropping clothing sizes and inches. You're rocking your DS!

Webmommy sorry you were sick but at least you lost a little bit. Every little bit helps.

Last edited:
Last week 225
This week 224.5

My kids were sick with a stomach virus this past weekend and week and then I caught it too. I had to take the baby to the ER because she was dehydrated. So there wasn't much eating going on so I am surprised that I didn't lose more. I had my IUD placed Friday and that hurt and still hurts and I am kind of torn between wanting to eat everything and not eating at all. So I drink a fruity protein drink. AND it's my 44th birthday today and I am not happy about that either. It's been a really rough week.
First, Happy Birthday.
Next, sorry the stomach virus swept thru your house. Stay hydrated.
Last week 118
This week 120, I fell asleep at my friends so I didn't take my heart meds. So I am sure its water that will be gone tomorrow.

DonRobbie Dont try to figure the DS just be happy 10lbs in 2 weeks. I used to not drop anything for awhile then drop a large amount. What I did notice though during the no loss weeks I was losing inches and dropping clothing sizes and inches. You're rocking your DS!

Webmommy sorry you were sick but at least you lost a little bit. Every little bit helps.
DO NOT do that again, Charris....take your meds with you. And TAKE THEM!

First, Happy Birthday.
Next, sorry the stomach virus swept thru your house. Stay hydrated.

DO NOT do that again, Charris....take your meds with you. And TAKE THEM!

I generally do. I have 2 travel containers 1 has have to have meds then the other has have to have vitamins that i am usually low on. Some how my have to have meds container got out of my purse.

Attachments

• 20191027_122821.jpg
    20191027_122821.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
The ER doctor said that nobody really gets dehydrated in this country because they always go in for treatment. But I wasn't about to argue with him on the cases where I know DSr's getting hospitalized as well as some kids too. My baby was dehydrated and the horror stories from DS patients had me hustling her to the children's hospital! She's fine and happy now but she lost a pound.

I weighed myself tonight and it was 222 so I don't know what's going on.

Bonjour! No scales still, but eating a lot of delicious cheese and local fare, including rillettes - a magical combination that is basically cold pulled pork in fat. I had some in a quiche yesterday, for maximum protein.

I have strained my foot somehow - twinge on and off. Maybe from wearing (mild) heels for the first time in 8 or 9 months? Hopefully won't impair my Paris explorations for the rest of this week.

The ER doctor said that nobody really gets dehydrated in this country because they always go in for treatment. But I wasn't about to argue with him on the cases where I know DSr's getting hospitalized as well as some kids too. My baby was dehydrated and the horror stories from DS patients had me hustling her to the children's hospital! She's fine and happy now but she lost a pound.

Mostly everytime I go to the hospital I am dehydrated. What part of the country is he referring to the part of the country in his room?

I think that ER doc is on drugs. Most adults here in the US don’t recognize how easy people get dehydrated. And while most get treated, mild dehydration is bad enough. No, we don’t get dehydrated like third world countries that do not have access to potable water, but dehydration is dehydration!

‘Maybe stress?
Bonjour! No scales still, but eating a lot of delicious cheese and local fare, including rillettes - a magical combination that is basically cold pulled pork in fat. I had some in a quiche yesterday, for maximum protein.

I have strained my foot somehow - twinge on and off. Maybe from wearing (mild) heels for the first time in 8 or 9 months? Hopefully won't impair my Paris explorations for the rest of this week.
I’m sorry you strained your foot. Stay off heels for a few days. Your food journey sounds fun.

Latest posts

Back