Sunday Weigh In (10/24/2021)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 133
This week 132
I‘ve been at 132 most of the week. Because Charles had an infection, I saw my PCP on Wed, and she’s okay with my current weight. I was weighing each day this past week, I’m going back to weighing on Sunday as of today.

Last week 198.0
This week 199.2

Work's still long and hard but have kinda found a groove. Watched a couple movies with the wife and oldest son this weekend. Otherwise didn't do much. Taking some time off in a couple weeks to recharge (the time change always messes with me so it's nice to have a week to adapt instead of doing it in a day).

199.6. Broke 200 for the first time in well over a year.

Being me, so far I have celebrated with 1/2 a giant cheese danish and some gummy bears (NOT the SF kind). In addition to a turkey sandwich for breakfast and a bowl of homemade cucumber yoghurt soup for lunch.
Good for you

Last week 198.0
This week 199.2

Work's still long and hard but have kinda found a groove. Watched a couple movies with the wife and oldest son this weekend. Otherwise didn't do much. Taking some time off in a couple weeks to recharge (the time change always messes with me so it's nice to have a week to adapt instead of doing it in a day).
You’re doing good. Yeah, it messes with me too and hubby spends the next 6 weeks listening to his mom complain about the “new” time.

I have celebrated with 1/2 a giant cheese danish
ummm, I love cheese danish. any kind of pastry, really.

and the time change both directions is hard on me. moreso in the Spring.

I don't know what my weight is but I have a tummy pooch I didn't have before I had covid. :thumbsdown:

what if...they ride around on a truck for 6 hours and then are re-frozen by the delivery company. How would you ever know?

I think that about the food at every grocery store. who knows what has happened to it?

Last week 133
This week 132
I‘ve been at 132 most of the week. Because Charles had an infection, I saw my PCP on Wed, and she’s okay with my current weight. I was weighing each day this past week, I’m going back to weighing on Sunday as of today.

I'm glad you are maintaining since your dental problems.

ummm, I love cheese danish. any kind of pastry, really.

and the time change both directions is hard on me. moreso in the Spring.

I don't know what my weight is but I have a tummy pooch I didn't have before I had covid. :thumbsdown:
I’m sorry for the tummy pouch. I’ve always had a tummy pouch.

Latest posts

Back