Sunday Weigh In (10/17/2021)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 135
But then it turned into a real rollercoaster. Down and then up. I’m at 133 this morning. I saw 132 on Monday. As mentioned in last week’s thread, I weigh before seeing a new doctor and was shocked to see a 3lb drop overnight. At 10.5 plus years out and eating normally, that isn’t normal. By Wed, I’d lost another 2 lbs. so I contacted my PCP. She was concerned and told me to weigh daily for the time being. She also reminded me to eat calorie dense food and healthy fat. I reminded her since I malabsorb so much fat, the only fat that isn’t healthy is trans fat and that isn’t good for anyone. But she is aware.

I’ve also dropped a size in pants, I’m easily in a size 6 now. There’s wiggle room in the waist in the 6’s. I might have fit a 4 but if I had regained any, I would have been screwed. My 8’s are going to Goodwill slowly.

Last week 199
This week 198

Strained my back Monday morning so I missed a couple days of work this week. Only fell about 4 feet and landed on my feet, but it was on concrete. I was in a lot of pain and had trouble getting around. After lots of Advil and Tylenol and couple days of rest I was able to go back to work. I was moving slow and still achy the first day back but I've been off of Advil and Tylenol since Friday night and don't feel too bad now.

Last week 199
This week 198

Strained my back Monday morning so I missed a couple days of work this week. Only fell about 4 feet and landed on my feet, but it was on concrete. I was in a lot of pain and had trouble getting around. After lots of Advil and Tylenol and couple days of rest I was able to go back to work. I was moving slow and still achy the first day back but I've been off of Advil and Tylenol since Friday night and don't feel too bad now.
Good on the weight but OUCH on the back.

Last month 166.8...... on 9/16
This week. 166.6...... on 10/17

Was on vacation overseas for a month, and away from the daily scale... good to see the numbers did not budge. I lived on cassoulet and falafel when I could, rare steak when I couldn't. Tried to eat two fruits and three vegetables a day... which kept me away from most of the pastry and bread

I know most here go for the low carb route, but the low processed food seems to work for me... I gave away the sausage in the Cassoulet, what a sin;)

Last month 166.8...... on 9/16
This week. 166.6...... on 10/17

Was on vacation overseas for a month, and away from the daily scale... good to see the numbers did not budge. I lived on cassoulet and falafel when I could, rare steak when I couldn't. Tried to eat two fruits and three vegetables a day... which kept me away from most of the pastry and bread

I know most here go for the low carb route, but the low processed food seems to work for me... I gave away the sausage in the Cassoulet, what a sin;)
You are doing good

Latest posts

Back