Sunday Weigh In (10/15/2017)

LW: 234
TW: 231

I'm glad for the loss, but I am having a weird "no appetite" week. It's the first time since surgery that I am not hitting all of my intake goals--not because I am not trying, but because I can't finish my portions. I go from not hungry to ravenous and sit down to eat thinking that I'll be able to finish because I'm so hungry, then I start eating and BOOM, full after a few bites. It's frustrating and I am drinking some protein to compensate (which I loathe). Baby steps, right?

I'm glad for the loss, but I am having a weird "no appetite" week.
I wonder what is up?

I am 151 this morning and I'm happy with that because the last weight I remember was 158. I looked up my post for a month ago and - duh - I just put I thought I was down. I think that was around 156.

I finally got a doctor - he has a concierge practice so if nothing else I have someone with a ton of experience who will listen to me and answer questions. he spends an HOUR with me for each appointment! my blood pressure had been too high but now it's under control again. whew.

Last week 143
This week 142
And we will be back in NC shortly for a month.
I was so bummed that we had plans the day you were heading out of Nashville heading east. I'm sure you went right by Cookeville which is about 25 miles from us. Hopefully, next time we can meet up! Last week was Birthday week for hubby and I both so we were heavily booked!

Last week 128
This week. 128
I feel very lucky to have stayed the same as it was a week of eating, with too much carb! This is the FIRST birthday where I haven't pledged to myself that by next birthday I'd be x amount of weight lighter! Made turning the big 6-0 GREAT!

LW 152
TW 152

Staying pretty steady. I’ve been hanging out within 5 lbs of here for the past 2 months or so. Everyone keeps commenting that I’m losing more, and my clothes are getting bigger but no scale change. Maybe I’m finally getting some of my muscle back that I n ow I lost. Feeling pretty good, tone more week of work travel then vacation is here. A week and a half in the mountains a visit to the hot springs, spa and just enjoying the fresh air.

On the road and don't have my scale. Have not been on the scale for two weeks, just been so busy. I will weigh in next week. I think I'm down a little though.

on 10/1 was 169.4. today exact same 169.4. I have been off track I need to refocus. 2 weeks no loss.... ugggh.
Just do what you need to do.
LW: 148
TW: 148

Holding steady.
Good for you.
LW: 234
TW: 231

I'm glad for the loss, but I am having a weird "no appetite" week. It's the first time since surgery that I am not hitting all of my intake goals--not because I am not trying, but because I can't finish my portions. I go from not hungry to ravenous and sit down to eat thinking that I'll be able to finish because I'm so hungry, then I start eating and BOOM, full after a few bites. It's frustrating and I am drinking some protein to compensate (which I loathe). Baby steps, right?
Yeap, baby steps. I have tiny tummy days quite often. Pain in the ass!
If you get to K-town, shout out. Would love to meet for coffee or somesuch.
We will be there in mid November on our way from here in NC to AL. We hate Atlanta so avoid it when we can.
I wonder what is up?

I am 151 this morning and I'm happy with that because the last weight I remember was 158. I looked up my post for a month ago and - duh - I just put I thought I was down. I think that was around 156.

I finally got a doctor - he has a concierge practice so if nothing else I have someone with a ton of experience who will listen to me and answer questions. he spends an HOUR with me for each appointment! my blood pressure had been too high but now it's under control again. whew.
Good going.
I was so bummed that we had plans the day you were heading out of Nashville heading east. I'm sure you went right by Cookeville which is about 25 miles from us. Hopefully, next time we can meet up! Last week was Birthday week for hubby and I both so we were heavily booked!
Maybe another time.
Last week 128
This week. 128
I feel very lucky to have stayed the same as it was a week of eating, with too much carb! This is the FIRST birthday where I haven't pledged to myself that by next birthday I'd be x amount of weight lighter! Made turning the big 6-0 GREAT!
Isn’t it the best feeling. And good for you. Btw, happy birthday.
:f02a2611:
2 weeks ago 156.7
This week 154.7

Missed a week, out of state. Glad to come back from vacation without a huge gain.
Good for you.
LW 152
TW 152

Staying pretty steady. I’ve been hanging out within 5 lbs of here for the past 2 months or so. Everyone keeps commenting that I’m losing more, and my clothes are getting bigger but no scale change. Maybe I’m finally getting some of my muscle back that I n ow I lost. Feeling pretty good, tone more week of work travel then vacation is here. A week and a half in the mountains a visit to the hot springs, spa and just enjoying the fresh air.
Losing inches is better!

On the road and don't have my scale. Have not been on the scale for two weeks, just been so busy. I will weigh in next week. I think I'm down a little though.
Good for you. Being on the road tho can mess with your routine so stay focused.

Latest posts

Back