Sunday Weigh In (10/13/2019)

Last week 235
This week 229

It's a 32.5% of excess weight lost in 11.5 weeks.
Very good
Last Week 191.6
This Week 193.4

Sigh
It happens. I bounced up a few times before I lost all my weight. Now I’m in the bounce back up which is fine. I looked horrid at my lowest.

If it continues, take a hard look at what you are eating.

Today 160.6
Last week 161.7

This week I had a lot of orange oil slick BM action even though I wasn’t eating a lot of fat, or orange/red foods. It was almost like I could feel my upper guts producing this bile or whatever the orange stuff is. Then Aunt Flo visited and I ate everything in my path over about 12 hours and magically my guts calmed down.

Today 160.6
Last week 161.7

This week I had a lot of orange oil slick BM action even though I wasn’t eating a lot of fat, or orange/red foods. It was almost like I could feel my upper guts producing this bile or whatever the orange stuff is. Then Aunt Flo visited and I ate everything in my path over about 12 hours and magically my guts calmed down.
The only orange slick I had was typical fat but several different meals of tomato sauce. One is fine, two okay, but three times in as many days and I get them.

Considering you were dealing with your mensural cycle, your gain wasn’t bad.

LW: not sure
TW: 145

Time to d/c the sugar.
The sugar is probably bloating you. And it won’t hurt to cut it out. But I checked back to the last weight post you made and it was the same as now.
before 127.6
this week 127.8

I hear that!

I am glad I stopped losing weight but for a long time there I had NO knee pain no matter what. with my recent gain, I now have some. amazing what a difference 9 pounds can make!
I’m glad you stopped losing too...maybe losing a few will help the knee pain. At least NSAIDS are an option.

Latest posts

Back