Sunday Weigh In (1/6/2019)

LW: 244.2
TW: 239.0

I had a couple bouts of nausea late this week, one with actual barfing. I tried out some unflavored Unjury powder this morning and I am hoping an increase in my protein will increase my stamina.

LW: 244.2
TW: 239.0

I had a couple bouts of nausea late this week, one with actual barfing. I tried out some unflavored Unjury powder this morning and I am hoping an increase in my protein will increase my stamina.
Don’t push yourself. Take this time to heal. Sorry about the nausea. How much fluid are you managing cause dehydration causes nausea which causes dehydration. 64 oz of fluid a day from now on is minimum.

LW:??
TW:150

Seems to be bouncing up and down a few pounds this last week. Most likely my medication that I will as trying to get off but ended up back on...o_O

Don’t push yourself. Take this time to heal. Sorry about the nausea. How much fluid are you managing cause dehydration causes nausea which causes dehydration. 64 oz of fluid a day from now on is minimum.

I think the thing I ate before barfing was too dry maybe? I’m doing good on the liquids. I have clear protein drinks that I find repulsive now. Plain cold water goes down best for me.

glad you can drink water!

LW: 131.9
TW: 130.7

Bunny LW 6.6
TW 6.6 despite 3 extra meals...well, it's cold maybe I should just be glad she isn't losing

LW:??
TW:150

Seems to be bouncing up and down a few pounds this last week. Most likely my medication that I will as trying to get off but ended up back on...o_O
Sorry you ended up back on the medication. Your weight is in a good place? For me, bouncing is normal, as frustrating as it is.
I think the thing I ate before barfing was too dry maybe? I’m doing good on the liquids. I have clear protein drinks that I find repulsive now. Plain cold water goes down best for me.
Glad you are getting fluids in. Yeah, something to dry will do that too. Moist meat is best esp this early on. I'm also glad water is your friend.
glad you can drink water!

LW: 131.9
TW: 130.7

Bunny LW 6.6
TW 6.6 despite 3 extra meals...well, it's cold maybe I should just be glad she isn't losing
You went back down...good!
Glad Bunny is holding on. But it's not good with three extra meals.

LW 145
TW 150

Up a bit from last week, no big changes- my typical fluctuations are 5-10#. Retaining a bit of water - potentially from my recent desire to add salt to every bite of food I consume or cook. Also on some steroids for the sinus and ear infection I’ve been fighting for about 5 weeks now.

I did manage to find a new PCP since another one of mine left town, just found out their office is converting to a concierge practice. Had labs drawn today so hopefully they’ll help me figure out what adjustments I need to make to the votes to kick this fatigue

LW 145
TW 150

Up a bit from last week, no big changes- my typical fluctuations are 5-10#. Retaining a bit of water - potentially from my recent desire to add salt to every bite of food I consume or cook. Also on some steroids for the sinus and ear infection I’ve been fighting for about 5 weeks now.

I did manage to find a new PCP since another one of mine left town, just found out their office is converting to a concierge practice. Had labs drawn today so hopefully they’ll help me figure out what adjustments I need to make to the votes to kick this fatigue
Sounds like it's your salty phase. I get sweet phases, salty phases, etc. Sorry you ticked up tho.
I hope you find out what's causing the fatigue as well. My votes: low D, low iron, low B12, low protein.

Latest posts

Back