Sunday Weigh In (1/6/2019)

Discussion in 'Staying on Track' started by southernlady, Jan 6, 2019.

1. southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Last week 142
    This week 143

JackieOnLine likes this.
  2. DonRobbie

DonRobbie Well-Known Member

Last week 280.6
    This week 278.0
    Third week stall seems to have arrived. :cautious:

LorettaLynn likes this.
  3. southernlady

You still lost. And thanks to all your reading, the third week stall isn’t going to make you crazy.

LorettaLynn and JackieOnLine like this.
  4. LorettaLynn

LorettaLynn Member

LW: 244.2
    TW: 239.0

I had a couple bouts of nausea late this week, one with actual barfing. I tried out some unflavored Unjury powder this morning and I am hoping an increase in my protein will increase my stamina.

5. southernlady

Don’t push yourself. Take this time to heal. Sorry about the nausea. How much fluid are you managing cause dehydration causes nausea which causes dehydration. 64 oz of fluid a day from now on is minimum.

LizJ and JackieOnLine like this.
  6. LizJ

LizJ Well-Known Member

LW:??
    TW:150

Seems to be bouncing up and down a few pounds this last week. Most likely my medication that I will as trying to get off but ended up back on...o_O

7. LorettaLynn

LorettaLynn Member

I think the thing I ate before barfing was too dry maybe? I’m doing good on the liquids. I have clear protein drinks that I find repulsive now. Plain cold water goes down best for me.

LizJ likes this.
  8. JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

glad you can drink water!

LW: 131.9
    TW: 130.7

Bunny LW 6.6
    TW 6.6 despite 3 extra meals...well, it's cold maybe I should just be glad she isn't losing

9. southernlady

Sorry you ended up back on the medication. Your weight is in a good place? For me, bouncing is normal, as frustrating as it is.
    Glad you are getting fluids in. Yeah, something to dry will do that too. Moist meat is best esp this early on. I'm also glad water is your friend.
    You went back down...good!
    Glad Bunny is holding on. But it's not good with three extra meals.

10. Pattycake813

Pattycake813 Well-Known Member

LW 145
    TW 150

Up a bit from last week, no big changes- my typical fluctuations are 5-10#. Retaining a bit of water - potentially from my recent desire to add salt to every bite of food I consume or cook. Also on some steroids for the sinus and ear infection I’ve been fighting for about 5 weeks now.

I did manage to find a new PCP since another one of mine left town, just found out their office is converting to a concierge practice. Had labs drawn today so hopefully they’ll help me figure out what adjustments I need to make to the votes to kick this fatigue

11. southernlady

Sounds like it's your salty phase. I get sweet phases, salty phases, etc. Sorry you ticked up tho.
    I hope you find out what's causing the fatigue as well. My votes: low D, low iron, low B12, low protein.