Sunday Weigh In (1/31/2021)

Last Week: 158
This Week: 159.6

At my 18 month DS post op the NP suggested that I eat more fruits and vegetables to get more fiber to help with my constipation. Not only did it help me gain some pounds it didn’t actually help me with my guts. I am going to see what raw vegetables do next.

I’m up! At my 18 month DS post op the NP suggested that I eat more fruits and vegetables to get more fiber to help with my constipation. Not only did it help me gain some pounds it didn’t actually help me with my guts. I am going to see what raw vegetables do next. It was interesting to experience this though.

oops!

At my 18 month DS post op the NP suggested that I eat more fruits and vegetables to get more fiber to help with my constipation. Not only did it help me gain some pounds it didn’t actually help me with my guts. I am going to see what raw vegetables do next.
You could take fiber, I use generic Fiber Con daily. I do eat small amounts of veggies and occasionally one fruit a day.

You could take fiber, I use generic Fiber Con daily. I do eat small amounts of veggies and occasionally one fruit a day.
She recommended benefiber too. It’s supposed to go into my water and it’s tasteless but I just haven’t gone to the store yet. I’ll check out Fiber Con.

She recommended benefiber too. It’s supposed to go into my water and it’s tasteless but I just haven’t gone to the store yet. I’ll check out Fiber Con.
Fiber Con is a capsule. I get them at Sam’s (now) and Costco, when one is close. I started at 2 a day, after many years, I’m up to 8 a day.

Fiber Con is a capsule. I get them at Sam’s (now) and Costco, when one is close. I started at 2 a day, after many years, I’m up to 8 a day.
I looked them up and they have carbs but also aren’t gas forming?

I was at 2 senna and 2 bisacodyl and now taking 6 a day with a couple caps of Miralax in there a few times a week. It’s bad. She got apoplectic about it. But nothing else was working. Well getting my period seems to work like a colonic but everything else hasn’t been! She also suggested I try the MCT oil powder which would help the constipation, low cholesterol and low vitamin E levels.

I looked them up and they have carbs but also aren’t gas forming?

I was at 2 senna and 2 bisacodyl and now taking 6 a day with a couple caps of Miralax in there a few times a week. It’s bad. She got apoplectic about it. But nothing else was working. Well getting my period seems to work like a colonic but everything else hasn’t been! She also suggested I try the MCT oil powder which would help the constipation, low cholesterol and low vitamin E levels.
I’ve never noticed excess gas from them.

this is the first time I have lost since I started gaining in the fall of 2019. you know what turned me around? the podcast in

this thread.

seriously, when I stopped just trying to decrease sugar/simple carbs and starting adding what my microbiome needs to be healthy everything changed. my massive sugar cravings are gone.

whew.

this is the first time I have lost since I started gaining in the fall of 2019. you know what turned me around? the podcast in

this thread.

seriously, when I stopped just trying to decrease sugar/simple carbs and starting adding what my microbiome needs to be healthy everything changed. my massive sugar cravings are gone.

whew.
Good for you.

Latest posts

Back