Sunday Weigh In (1/29/2023)

I'm sorry, Liz, that must be worrisome. all the good vibes for an uneventful surgery coming at you! which day is it? it's inpatient?

I haven't remembered to weigh lately but will write a note now to do it at work tomorrow.

I have moved into my own tiny studio apartment and am about 99% moved out of the old one so I think my life has just drastically improved.

because of the three roommates I moved in with, one of them I would never want to see/interact with again. well, I tried it out to be thrifty and turns out it's worth roughly $200 a month more to have my own kitchen and bathroom.

especially kitchen! you'd think the bathroom would be a bigger deal but turns out, no, that I could have kept living with but now I don't have to.

:qgreenjumpers:

I'm sorry, Liz, that must be worrisome. all the good vibes for an uneventful surgery coming at you! which day is it? it's inpatient?

I haven't remembered to weigh lately but will write a note now to do it at work tomorrow.

I have moved into my own tiny studio apartment and am about 99% moved out of the old one so I think my life has just drastically improved.

because of the three roommates I moved in with, one of them I would never want to see/interact with again. well, I tried it out to be thrifty and turns out it's worth roughly $200 a month more to have my own kitchen and bathroom.

especially kitchen! you'd think the bathroom would be a bigger deal but turns out, no, that I could have kept living with but now I don't have to.

:qgreenjumpers:
Im glad to see you taking care of you.

Surgery is Thursday morning and yes, it’s inpatient. He’s planning on me being released Friday about 11AM.

Last week 197.6
This week 197.6

Pants are tight. Too many carbs.

Next weekend we have to take our daughter back to the airport on Saturday. It was great to see her but it's a bummer to see her go.

I'm glad to hear it's not a drive-by surgery! I mean outpatient.
:5grouphug:
Yeah, I know. I mentioned my essential tremors and medicine cups (I tend to wear fluids that way). He told me to bring my own water bottle to sip from as long as they could measure the amount I was taking in. So that’s a win.
Last week 197.6
This week 197.6

Pants are tight. Too many carbs.

Next weekend we have to take our daughter back to the airport on Saturday. It was great to see her but it's a bummer to see her go.
Its giving you a signal to rein it in before it shows on the scale.
Im sorry your visit with your daughter is coming to an end. Make the most of these last few days. And I hope her return trip is a safe one.
I hear you! every winter I say, not this winter and then..well, tight pants.

as Liz always says, at least we know what to do.
<grin> That’s cause we do know what to do.

Latest posts

Back