Sunday Weigh In (1/27/2019)

LW: 124.4
TW: 122.4

I’m probably dehydrated and have been busy with an EGD and flying between So Cal and my main home in another state. I’m on the low end of normal BMI so I need to make sure I eat adequately this week.

Last edited:
LW: 145
TW: 141

Good-bye, holiday weight gain!
Glad the holiday weight gain didn’t hang around long.
LW 129.9
now 128.9

Bunny LW 6.5
now 6.6
Good for both of you.
LW: 124.4
TW: 122.4

I’m probably dehydrated and have been busy with an EGD and flying between So Cal and my main home in another state. I’m on the low end of normal BMI so I need to make sure I eat adequately this week.
Need to work on fluids as well.

Last week 273.2
This week 270.8
Been hanging around in this ballpark for a couple weeks so hopefully we'll get moving soon. Gave my wife my leftover Blood Pressure and Cholesterol meds. She's a normal BMI but has most of the same bad stuff I had. Some time I guess I should dispose of the Metformin.
Was rooting around in our room and found a new unused pair of 44x30 pants (still had the tags) from God only knows how many years ago. I figured "what the hell? (Currently I'm in 46x30 flex) and I put them on. They fit.
Another NSV(?), my youngest daughter called me "Flat Dad." Still not sure how I feel about that.

Last week 273.2
This week 270.8
Been hanging around in this ballpark for a couple weeks so hopefully we'll get moving soon. Gave my wife my leftover Blood Pressure and Cholesterol meds. She's a normal BMI but has most of the same bad stuff I had. Some time I guess I should dispose of the Metformin.
Was rooting around in our room and found a new unused pair of 44x30 pants (still had the tags) from God only knows how many years ago. I figured "what the hell? (Currently I'm in 46x30 flex) and I put them on. They fit.
Another NSV(?), my youngest daughter called me "Flat Dad." Still not sure how I feel about that.
Love the NSV! Good work on the weight.

My time in Rome is coming to an end, at least for this visit! Did 60 km of walking last week - Colosseum, the Forum and Palatine Hills, Baths of Caracalla, disappointing visit to the Vatican Museums, Pyramide and the non-Catholic cemetery (and cats!) - and will be heading to Pompeii for a day trip tomorrow. It's definitely a very walkable city and I will miss it!

It was also my birthday yesterday (37) and my good friend's family took me out to lunch so I wouldn't be celebrating alone. And by lunch, I mean lunch (Roman restaurant, fantastic meat and cheese platter with the tastiest smoked mozzarella ever), pasta, red wine, coffee...then to Eataly (Italian food emporium) for more coffee and some sweets from the counter to take home with us...then bubbles and sweets back at their house. So, all in all an eight-hour lunch.

This was from my visit to Eataly earlier in the week when I treated myself to lunch. This was the starter (!). Such DS friendly food options here:

ham.jpg

My time in Rome is coming to an end, at least for this visit! Did 60 km of walking last week - Colosseum, the Forum and Palatine Hills, Baths of Caracalla, disappointing visit to the Vatican Museums, Pyramide and the non-Catholic cemetery (and cats!) - and will be heading to Pompeii for a day trip tomorrow. It's definitely a very walkable city and I will miss it!

It was also my birthday yesterday (37) and my good friend's family took me out to lunch so I wouldn't be celebrating alone. And by lunch, I mean lunch (Roman restaurant, fantastic meat and cheese platter with the tastiest smoked mozzarella ever), pasta, red wine, coffee...then to Eataly (Italian food emporium) for more coffee and some sweets from the counter to take home with us...then bubbles and sweets back at their house. So, all in all an eight-hour lunch.

This was from my visit to Eataly earlier in the week when I treated myself to lunch. This was the starter (!). Such DS friendly food options here:

ham.jpg
Happy birthday! Looks like you had an excellent one.
Where to next?

Latest posts

Back