Sunday Weigh In (1/26/2014)

Thats GREAT Liz :congrats:

I have been doing the same not diligently just paying attention and looking for alternatives more often.

LW: 129
TW: 127
I think increasing fat, getting in more liquids, and all my Vits has helped. I still am not where I need to be but better then last week.

Have a great week!

Whit

Thats GREAT Liz :congrats:

I have been doing the same not diligently just paying attention and looking for alternatives more often.

LW: 129
TW: 127
I think increasing fat, getting in more liquids, and all my Vits has helped. I still am not where I need to be but better then last week.

Have a great week!

Whit
WTG, Whit...I suspect both have helped. :BaconDance:

Wow, Liz. Doin the Happy dance for you!:Dancing_biggrin:

Last week 121.4
This week 119.4

Away from home yesterday visiting grandkids. Ate a Carl's Jr. Philly steak sandwich for lunch (3/4 of it with about 5 onion rings).
Then ate an entire In'N Out Double Double (yes, bun and all) Got home late and and ate a buttermilk bar. Lost 2 pounds???? Does not compute.... Always get over 100 gr of protein and 120 gr of fat. I have not eaten fast food for at least 6 months and don't expect to do it again for a long while as I prefer my own meals. Not trying to lose any more as I was rather uncomfortable with the global BMI telling me I was most like an Ethiopian!! What's the deal??? Not panicked yet, just sayin....:wacko:

Wow, Liz. Doin the Happy dance for you!:Dancing_biggrin:

Last week 121.4
This week 119.4

Away from home yesterday visiting grandkids. Ate a Carl's Jr. Philly steak sandwich for lunch (3/4 of it with about 5 onion rings).
Then ate an entire In'N Out Double Double (yes, bun and all) Got home late and and ate a buttermilk bar. Lost 2 pounds???? Does not compute.... Always get over 100 gr of protein and 120 gr of fat. I have not eaten fast food for at least 6 months and don't expect to do it again for a long while as I prefer my own meals. Not trying to lose any more as I was rather uncomfortable with the global BMI telling me I was most like an Ethiopian!! What's the deal??? Not panicked yet, just sayin....:wacko:
Maybe it needed to be shook up? Since you normally eat very well, a day of "crap"/processed food gave your body the push!

Last week 193
This week 192

Congrats everyone!! What a bunch of losers!
WTG, Ricky!

size jeans: 8

comfort level: about the same, or "pushing it" :087:

I am angry at myself, but I more convinced than ever there is a connection between being mindful (as evidenced by posting on the daily journal thread), decreasing coffee, increasing water/fluid and making good food choices.

I did not do ANY of these things consistently this past week. :086:

new week, this will be me

:a015:

size jeans: 8

comfort level: about the same, or "pushing it" :087:

I am angry at myself, but I more convinced than ever there is a connection between being mindful (as evidenced by posting on the daily journal thread), decreasing coffee, increasing water/fluid and making good food choices.

I did not do ANY of these things consistently this past week. :086:

new week, this will be me

:a015:
YES, it's a new week...and you can do it.
Congrats everyone!

Two weeks ago 279
One week ago 285 (included surgery bloat)
Today 266
WTG, NA...Awesome isn't it?
Congratulations everyone!! What a great week for y'all :)

@southernlady , Liz, YOU ROCK!!
Thanks, @shann Shannon...

Last week 110.2
This week 111.4
Total change +1.2
I don't know why but the gain didn't even faze me. Maybe because I am sick again and I don't care much about anything but it seems that nothing has changed except the number. Food feels the same, clothes feel the same. The only thing that worries me really is having to buy more jeans. I have several pairs that I love. I collect Levi's 501's and they aren't easy to find in thrift stores. In fact, I love most button fly jeans and most of mine are button fly. But I managed to find the ones I have and if I have to I will find more.
I am still waiting to stabilize but it seems my body isn't done bouncing but as long as I know I am not eating junk I know it will eventually stop. Hopefully, lol.

Last week 110.2
This week 111.4
Total change +1.2
I don't know why but the gain didn't even faze me. Maybe because I am sick again and I don't care much about anything but it seems that nothing has changed except the number. Food feels the same, clothes feel the same. The only thing that worries me really is having to buy more jeans. I have several pairs that I love. I collect Levi's 501's and they aren't easy to find in thrift stores. In fact, I love most button fly jeans and most of mine are button fly. But I managed to find the ones I have and if I have to I will find more.
I am still waiting to stabilize but it seems my body isn't done bouncing but as long as I know I am not eating junk I know it will eventually stop. Hopefully, lol.
I am sorry you are sick.

As long as your clothes fit, the number on the scale isn't nearly as important.

Oh and I found this smilie JUST for you: :taz:

Latest posts

Back