Sunday Weigh In (1/20/2019)

My D has always beeen around 20-25ish. It’s currently at 18. I do biotech dry 50000 2/day and a d2 2x a week also. I just upped the d from daily to twice about 4 weeks ago

The zinc and copper aren’t crazy low- copper is lower than zinc. (Copper is at 60 lab ref is 80-155. Zinc is 51 ref 60-120). Not sure the best way to supplement them so they don’t fight each other since the are both running low.
Okay, with your D in the toilet (lab range is 30 - 100), you may need even more. Ask for a repeat of D (and PTH) very soon. See where you are then. If still below 50, I would add more D3 if it were me. D2 is a waste of money. It’s oil based and you poop almost all of it out. Plus, D2 has to be converted by the body to turn it into D3 before it can be used. Just take D3.

True story (mine). In 2007 I was told my D was non existent. They gave me the D2 prescription which I stayed on with periodic testing. One a week. In the first half of 2010, it was still only 25. In the fall of 2010, I knew I wanted the DS and had discovered Vitalady. I stopped the D2 and went to the dry D3. In Oct/Nov knowing I was going to get the DS in Jan, I went to one 50k a day. By my Jan preop, my D was 57 (using only D3). My D responded to dry when the oil based did nothing. And this was prior to my DS.

LW:150
TW:151
Doug birthday weekend so had a few extra carbs.... Every day. :ROFLMAO:
Back on track today!
Special days tend to get us in trouble. You’ll get back there.

My D has always beeen around 20-25ish. It’s currently at 18. I do biotech dry 50000 2/day and a d2 2x a week also. I just upped the d from daily to twice about 4 weeks ago

The zinc and copper aren’t crazy low- copper is lower than zinc. (Copper is at 60 lab ref is 80-155. Zinc is 51 ref 60-120). Not sure the best way to supplement them so they don’t fight each other since the are both running low.

Many people take 150,000 mg of D daily or more to keep their levels up. I am fighting both A and D right now and take 150K each day.

I totally forgot to post but just found the sticky notes with our weights, duh.

LW 128.5
TW 129.9 I'm surprised it's not more, I have been eating tons

Bunny
LW 6.8
TW 6.5 I don't know why :frown:

I really just eyeball the amount of canned food I'm feeding her - three "knifefulls" is how I do it - maybe I need to get a scale and start weighing it??

LW: 124.4
TW: 124.4

I have an EGD endoscopy with Dr Keshishian on Jan 22nd at Huntington Hospital. Hope he figures out what’s going on.

I totally forgot to post but just found the sticky notes with our weights, duh.

LW 128.5
TW 129.9 I'm surprised it's not more, I have been eating tons

Bunny
LW 6.8
TW 6.5 I don't know why :frown:

I really just eyeball the amount of canned food I'm feeding her - three "knifefulls" is how I do it - maybe I need to get a scale and start weighing it??
Sorry Bunny is down. Either weighing it or maybe adding a bit more? Or measure by cup? https://www.petmd.com/blogs/nutriti...y/are-you-feeding-your-dog-right-amount-32905
As for you, are you comfortable at this?
LW: 124.4
TW: 124.4
I have an EGD endoscopy with Dr Keshishian on Jan 22nd at Huntington Hospital. Hope he figures out what’s going on.
I hope he figures out what is wrong.

Latest posts

Back