Sunday Weigh In (1/19/2014)

Last week: 123.5
This week: 124

Maintenance which is good. Although 1/2 loss is what I wanted to see, totally my food choices.

I can't complain too much Liz. It definitely isn't easy but I can't say it's a struggle for me. I have LOTS of RNY friends really struggling to keep weight off. At almost 9 years I'm proud to be where I'm staying in the weight department.

I can't complain too much Liz. It definitely isn't easy but I can't say it's a struggle for me. I have LOTS of RNY friends really struggling to keep weight off. At almost 9 years I'm proud to be where I'm staying in the weight department.
Oh, I understand...
Aren't you a lightweight? It seems that LW's have an easier time with maint but it's still a daily walk of being aware of our food options.

No my BMI was 47.2 at consult, 43.5 on surgery day. Lost 135 lbs total, I always consider LW those with 100 or less to lose.

My restriction is still good especially when I eat right. That's where I feel so fortunate. Being a self pay I believe kept me diligent the first year so I never pushed myself to my pouch limits.

No my BMI was 47.2 at consult, 43.5 on surgery day. Lost 135 lbs total, I always consider LW those with 100 or less to lose.

My restriction is still good especially when I eat right. That's where I feel so fortunate. Being a self pay I believe kept me diligent the first year so I never pushed myself to my pouch limits.
Well, us LW's always figured 100-150 lbs or less to lose so WE consider you a LW, LOL

Dana has worked it, for a fact. She deserves a prize! :D

this week I am in the same place I was last week but I own more size 8 pants thanks to thredup. I know what I need to do and it's as simple as ADDING WATER. (and finding a better job!:eek:)

Dana has worked it, for a fact. She deserves a prize! :D

this week I am in the same place I was last week but I own more size 8 pants thanks to thredup. I know what I need to do and it's as simple as ADDING WATER. (and finding a better job!:eek:)
More fluid, Jackie, more fluid!!! Just keep repeating, LOL.

Yes, I will do that. Last night I just didn't care at all. Small eggnog milkshake from McDonalds, entire order of French Fries and then a Snickers bar. I had already reached my 100 gr of protein, but still. My old behaviors are still alive, but I am aware and for now, I just don't care. Today is a new day and I will just binge on protein if I feel the need. Thanks, Liz.

Latest posts

Back