Sunday Weigh In (1/17/2021)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 141
This week 141

We had about 3 inches of snow yesterday.
:28 4 5: Charles only did a bit of that. The steps and a walkway to the yard So the dogs had grass. Fawn, our Chihuahua was all bowed up yesterday trying to keep her belly out of the snow.

And I told Charles, I was wearing about a load of clothes every day, several layers to keep warm. Although we are able to keep the rig inside in the mid 60’s.

I forgot to weigh this week so I will do it tomorrow. pretty sure I am down a little, and even if not that's OK because I feel a lot better. I've been working very hard at ADDING healthy food rather than focusing on getting rid of all the unhealthy food. I managed to cut out the seriously bad carbs (pastry! ice cream!) while still allowing oatmeal, fruit, etc. my sugar cravings have decreased significantly.

glad you are prepared for the winter conditions, Liz.

I forgot to weigh this week so I will do it tomorrow. pretty sure I am down a little, and even if not that's OK because I feel a lot better. I've been working very hard at ADDING healthy food rather than focusing on getting rid of all the unhealthy food. I managed to cut out the seriously bad carbs (pastry! ice cream!) while still allowing oatmeal, fruit, etc. my sugar cravings have decreased significantly.

glad you are prepared for the winter conditions, Liz.
Glad you feel better. That’s better than losing weight.

I use to live in Michigan, for 6 years. So I knew layers were a given.

Last week 192.2
This week 190.6

Still haven't really adjusted to the need for layers. It gets frustrating changing clothes all the time when I'm at home to because I'm hot/cold or freezing all night at work because I guessed wrong.

The remodel is ready for insulation, drywall, and paneling. I'm going to try to get a couple nights off work because it would be much easier to do it as one 2-3 day push rather than splitting it up over 2-3 weekends (we really don't have anywhere to store all this stuff out of the weather).

Last week 192.2
This week 190.6

Still haven't really adjusted to the need for layers. It gets frustrating changing clothes all the time when I'm at home to because I'm hot/cold or freezing all night at work because I guessed wrong.

The remodel is ready for insulation, drywall, and paneling. I'm going to try to get a couple nights off work because it would be much easier to do it as one 2-3 day push rather than splitting it up over 2-3 weekends (we really don't have anywhere to store all this stuff out of the weather).
Good for you. Adjusting clothes is exactly why layers are required. You can peel off if too hot, put back on when cooled off.

I’m back!

November: 159.8
This Week: 160.6

BMI: 25.8

I go for my 18 month DS follow up next Monday and I probably won’t reach a normal BMI by then but I am going to try to be able to be under 160 with all my clothes on and a little extra just in case my scale isn’t accurate.

Last week 141
This week 141

We had about 3 inches of snow yesterday.
:28 4 5: Charles only did a bit of that. The steps and a walkway to the yard So the dogs had grass. Fawn, our Chihuahua was all bowed up yesterday trying to keep her belly out of the snow.

And I told Charles, I was wearing about a load of clothes every day, several layers to keep warm. Although we are able to keep the rig inside in the mid 60’s.
Mid 60s is cooooollllld!!

Mid 60s is cooooollllld!!
Not if properly dressed. We do not want to use too much propane, not a 4 damned dollars a gallon. And the only other heat is an electric fireplace in the living room which is set at 70, since electric is included in the lot rent. Both hubby and I like lots of blankets on the bed at night.

I sleep a lot better with cooler temps - mid 60s is perfect! - and lots of blankets. I really hate that the heat is way too high most of the time in my apartment. I leave windows open and then it gets too cold, it's just very hard to regulate.

I sleep a lot better with cooler temps - mid 60s is perfect! - and lots of blankets. I really hate that the heat is way too high most of the time in my apartment. I leave windows open and then it gets too cold, it's just very hard to regulate.
I discovered that weighted blankets would not work for me....I have my own version using cats for weights.

Not if properly dressed. We do not want to use too much propane, not a 4 damned dollars a gallon. And the only other heat is an electric fireplace in the living room which is set at 70, since electric is included in the lot rent. Both hubby and I like lots of blankets on the bed at night.
We have been in Texas for 14 years and I can’t take the cold anymore! But even when we lived in North Dakota mid 60s in the day time during the winter was too cold. At night maybe 68. But I understand how expensive it can be to heat with propane!

We have been in Texas for 14 years and I can’t take the cold anymore! But even when we lived in North Dakota mid 60s in the day time during the winter was too cold. At night maybe 68. But I understand how expensive it can be to heat with propane!
I can’t take the heat any more. I can always add clothes, can’t remove enough. This area is a pretty good compromise. Yes, it’s cold right now but the summers aren’t unbearable.

Latest posts

Back