Sunday Weigh In (1/12/2020)

Today 149
Last week 150.3

The DS is amazing. I know I say that all the time but when I look at the scale or see myself in the mirror it’s truly unbelievable. Work has been nuttier than nutty the last 10 days and I’m taking Thursday off to see my hormone dr who wants to give me a testosterone pellet in my backside to help me with sleep. We shall see!

Today 149
Last week 150.3

The DS is amazing. I know I say that all the time but when I look at the scale or see myself in the mirror it’s truly unbelievable. Work has been nuttier than nutty the last 10 days and I’m taking Thursday off to see my hormone dr who wants to give me a testosterone pellet in my backside to help me with sleep. We shall see!
I hope the pellet helps. Not sleeping is miserable. Good for you on the weight.
130 last week and this week but I feel bloated, still. and I'm not getting the exercise I need and want.
must try harder!
Still feeling bloated? Have you logged your intake to see what may cause it? As for the exercise, keep trying.

LW 143
TW 141

It’s been a good week- back to the swing of things with yoga in the morning and strength training in evenings. Keeping the water intake up and limiting the caffeine. Just trying to reset the routine after the hectic holidays

I am having doubts about my scale because the day I was at the surgeon's office for my six month post op I weighed 200 but my scale said 198. I still have the stent and it's been hard to get hardly anything in. I keep trying though.

I am having doubts about my scale because the day I was at the surgeon's office for my six month post op I weighed 200 but my scale said 198. I still have the stent and it's been hard to get hardly anything in. I keep trying though.
Home scales are usually not as accurate as doctor scales which are calibrated quite often. Hubby and I weigh at home nekkid, then just before heading to the doctor we weigh full clothed so we can compare our home scale to his.

Home scales are usually not as accurate as doctor scales which are calibrated quite often. Hubby and I weigh at home nekkid, then just before heading to the doctor we weigh full clothed so we can compare our home scale to his.
That's what I was doing but then the difference kept changing. I think I need a new scale.

Eta I just did some mental math and it's like 15 years old.

That's what I was doing but then the difference kept changing. I think I need a new scale.

Eta I just did some mental math and it's like 15 years old.

Mine will start getting imaginative when the batteries get low (think they last a little over a year). There's some variation from one weigh to another even if everything's in perfect order.

Latest posts

Back