Sunday Weigh In (06/27/2021)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 142
This week 139
:ngbbs450d0391e9c80:

I know I haven’t seen the 130’s in well over a year. While I avoid the Covid gain, I stayed stead between 141 and 143 during the entire lockdown.
I did clean up on eating. Had taken to snacking on food I didn’t need. This last week, we’ve done lots of hard boiled eggs….cheap, easy protein.

LW: 68.8kg / 152 lbs
TW: 68.3kg / 151 lbs

The fluctuating continues - I got down to 67.75 (149) one day, then right back up the next, but the trend is down and pants are fitting better, so I'll take it! I indulged in a purchase of a Sodastream (problematic politics aside, as there is no other option here) and have been both drinking way more water and cutting down on all the plastic bottles of sparkling water I'm sending to landfill. Hopefully will get the knack soon, as it's not as fizzy as I'd like.

Hope those of you in the PNW are keeping cool and safe!

LW: 68.8kg / 152 lbs
TW: 68.3kg / 151 lbs

The fluctuating continues - I got down to 67.75 (149) one day, then right back up the next, but the trend is down and pants are fitting better, so I'll take it! I indulged in a purchase of a Sodastream (problematic politics aside, as there is no other option here) and have been both drinking way more water and cutting down on all the plastic bottles of sparkling water I'm sending to landfill. Hopefully will get the knack soon, as it's not as fizzy as I'd like.

Hope those of you in the PNW are keeping cool and safe!
Doing good.
I wish I enjoyed sparkling water but I just can’t do it. We did get rid of the bottled water habit. It was easy to drink tap water where we were in North Carolina but once on the road, it became a necessity. Hard/bad tasting water abounds. We now use a small water softener and a two filter syt before it comes out the tap. Then we run it thru a Pur filter before we drink it.

Last week 196.2
This week 198.0

Did nothing this weekend besides the bare minimum (laundry and grocery shopping). Coming off two 60+ hour weeks at work. Need to clean up my eating. Have gotten my protein up but also getting way too many carbs. Always two steps forward one step back.

Last week 196.2
This week 198.0

Did nothing this weekend besides the bare minimum (laundry and grocery shopping). Coming off two 60+ hour weeks at work. Need to clean up my eating. Have gotten my protein up but also getting way too many carbs. Always two steps forward one step back.
Good going.

Last Week: 219
This Week: 219
First week of no loss since surgery and it was all bad eating. I had a Publix sub, potato salad, part of a calzone, we ate out... I skipped breakfast and didn't have one protein shake all week.
I got back on the wagon today. I had to. The gas was AWFUL!!!
Was nice to eat some of my old favorites, but happy to be back on track.
It was mostly because we are getting ready to go on vacation and I had not been grocery shopping and eating out and bad food was easier.

Last Week: 219
This Week: 219
First week of no loss since surgery and it was all bad eating. I had a Publix sub, potato salad, part of a calzone, we ate out... I skipped breakfast and didn't have one protein shake all week.
I got back on the wagon today. I had to. The gas was AWFUL!!!
Was nice to eat some of my old favorites, but happy to be back on track.
It was mostly because we are getting ready to go on vacation and I had not been grocery shopping and eating out and bad food was easier.
Not good…but a good lesson learned about how these items affect your system now.
But even eating out is doable if you avoid carbs. Maybe the sub should have been bread less. and try not to skip a meal, esp breakfast. Even if it’s just a yogurt or something like that.

Last week: 166.8
This week: 168.5

I'm Ok with this "bounce" here since this was two different scales. I traveled home and weighed about 2 pounds up and have been able to progress downward so this is a good thing. It's flipping hot here in the PNW (113 today, supposedly!? WHY!!) so my iced coffee protein shakes have been a dream. I always forget how much I love them. We grilled up salmon and pork tenderloin so I've got good meats this week. :)

Last week: 166.8
This week: 168.5

I'm Ok with this "bounce" here since this was two different scales. I traveled home and weighed about 2 pounds up and have been able to progress downward so this is a good thing. It's flipping hot here in the PNW (113 today, supposedly!? WHY!!) so my iced coffee protein shakes have been a dream. I always forget how much I love them. We grilled up salmon and pork tenderloin so I've got good meats this week. :)
Stay safe and cool. Stay hydrated far more than typical.

The only challenge will be if the power goes out like it has in some areas.
that's my big fear, living has been very do-able in my attic apartment but with 2 AC window units, 3 fans, and - when it went over 100- closing off the second bedroom.

I should fear wildfire more but anxiety is not rational. wouldn't it be lovely to have a generator?

Latest posts

Back