Sunday Weigh In (06/20/2021) Happy Father’s Day

I’m on vacation and decided to hop on my Mom’s scale .. either my scales are in need of replacing or my body likes vacation.

last week: 176.3
This week: 166.8

I’m wracking my brain trying to figure out what’s different. To be fair, I was 172.6 when I left. I have been a bit constipated since arriving so I’ve upped my fat considerably the past day. I’ve been eating more protein food and still getting shakes, that’s about all I can think. I think I just need to start getting more protein variety. I have had steak twice, sausages, etc. which I don’t normally. Either way, I feel fantastic. I am ready to go home to my own bathroom though.

I’m on vacation and decided to hop on my Mom’s scale .. either my scales are in need of replacing or my body likes vacation.

last week: 176.3
This week: 166.8

I’m wracking my brain trying to figure out what’s different. To be fair, I was 172.6 when I left. I have been a bit constipated since arriving so I’ve upped my fat considerably the past day. I’ve been eating more protein food and still getting shakes, that’s about all I can think. I think I just need to start getting more protein variety. I have had steak twice, sausages, etc. which I don’t normally. Either way, I feel fantastic. I am ready to go home to my own bathroom though.
Weigh on hers just before you leave and again when you get home. You may find a difference, you may not. Would be nice if you didn’t find much.

Enjoy your vacation.

LW: 68.5kg / 151 lbs
TW: 68.8kg / 152 lbs

Mystery scales this week - some days I was 2-3 lbs up out of nowhere, all very confusing. May need to see how I can calibrate them. Didn't seem to correlate to what I was eating/how much I was moving. Had a few days of eating less this week, as it's hot here and no air conditioning, but enjoyed a lovely fresh burrata with anchovies and olive oil for lunch yesterday as a way to get protein without turning on the stove.

it's a cheese? or something you make with it? I googled and still dont' get it!

It's basically mozzarella with a very creamy fresh cheese inside. Cheese stuffed cheese!
burrata.jpg

LW: 68.5kg / 151 lbs
TW: 68.8kg / 152 lbs

Mystery scales this week - some days I was 2-3 lbs up out of nowhere, all very confusing. May need to see how I can calibrate them. Didn't seem to correlate to what I was eating/how much I was moving. Had a few days of eating less this week, as it's hot here and no air conditioning, but enjoyed a lovely fresh burrata with anchovies and olive oil for lunch yesterday as a way to get protein without turning on the stove.
Old analog scales can be calibrated but I have no clue about digital. All I know to do, is check batteries and make sure you use the same surface all the time.

Good going.

Latest posts

Back