Sunday Weigh In (05/21/2017)

LM 153.0
TW 152.0

Finally at home this weekend so I have access to my scale. One pound down in a month so things have definitely slowed down now at 19 months post-DS. Exercising much more now so that may have something to do with it?? In a solid size 6/small in most things these days, though some of the more tailored 8's still work. Would still like to get to 'normal' BMI (for me that is 147) for at least a minute, even just to say I did, but we'll see.

Constantly amazed by how much I can do now (without pain) and by the energy level I can sustain. Power washed the house, deck, patio, and walkways yesterday. A dozen flats of annuals to plant today and new deck furniture to put together in preparation for lots of family arriving at the end of the week for my niece's wedding. (Small civil ceremony with the reception for ~50 at our (very small) house so we need the outside space!) Doing it all myself since DH is in FL caring for his 93 year old father.

Friday I was shopping in DC for a statement necklace to wear to the wedding with a simple silk dress and finding most pieces to big and too long. I sought help from the shop owner who pronounced me 'petite'! Not a term I've ever applied to myself! (Found a dogwood flower pendant on a short, fine chain that will work well.)

Hope everyone is enjoying Spring! Have a great week!

LW 182
TW 180

4 years post-DS. Haven't posted in a long long time. Now working my tool again after a significant regain due to personal issues and medication changes. Kickin the evil carbs to the curb and reestablishing accountability.

LW: 171
TW: 168

Glad to see the scale moving again.
Good going.
LM 153.0
TW 152.0

Finally at home this weekend so I have access to my scale. One pound down in a month so things have definitely slowed down now at 19 months post-DS. Exercising much more now so that may have something to do with it?? In a solid size 6/small in most things these days, though some of the more tailored 8's still work. Would still like to get to 'normal' BMI (for me that is 147) for at least a minute, even just to say I did, but we'll see.

Constantly amazed by how much I can do now (without pain) and by the energy level I can sustain. Power washed the house, deck, patio, and walkways yesterday. A dozen flats of annuals to plant today and new deck furniture to put together in preparation for lots of family arriving at the end of the week for my niece's wedding. (Small civil ceremony with the reception for ~50 at our (very small) house so we need the outside space!) Doing it all myself since DH is in FL caring for his 93 year old father.

Friday I was shopping in DC for a statement necklace to wear to the wedding with a simple silk dress and finding most pieces to big and too long. I sought help from the shop owner who pronounced me 'petite'! Not a term I've ever applied to myself! (Found a dogwood flower pendant on a short, fine chain that will work well.)

Hope everyone is enjoying Spring! Have a great week!
Good for you. And having someone you don't know compliment you on "size" is even better.
Last week 147.5
This week 145.5

I have no words!
How about 'YES' or 'Hot damn!' LOL
LW 182
TW 180

4 years post-DS. Haven't posted in a long long time. Now working my tool again after a significant regain due to personal issues and medication changes. Kickin the evil carbs to the curb and reestablishing accountability.
Glad to see you back, Millie. You'll get there.

LW: 171
TW: 168

Glad to see the scale moving again.

Yay! So excited to get through a stall

Last week 147.5
This week 145.5

I have no words!

I think that everday these days.

But, then my friend used the word "miracle". And that was about right.

My numbers. After a month of a stall, the scale has been moving. :)

Two weeks ago - 162 (was there for a month
Last week - 160
This week - 158

It's a Miracle to have losing weight be so attainable.

I've been shopping a lot. Not buying, but just trying things on. I'm having so much fun. I've always loved clothes.

Last edited:
Yay! So excited to get through a stall

I think that ever day these days.

But, then my friend used the word "miracle". And that was about right.

My numbers. After a month of a stall, the scale has been moving. :)

Two weeks ago - 162 (was there for a month
Last week - 160
This week - 158

It's a Miracle to have losing weight be so attainable.

I've been shopping a lot. Not buying, but just trying things on. I'm having so much fun. I've always loved clothes.
I didn't love shopping til post DS!

You are doing great.

LW: 69.4 kg | 153.0 lbs
TW: 67.3 kg | 148.4 lbs

I am sick yet again, this time with a sinus cold that is busy making its way to my chest. Not sure if my immune system is rubbish because my body is sending resources elsewhere while I lose weight, but I would like it to wake up and do its job. The fact I was in three countries this week, two warm and one cold, probably didn't help.

And when I was in Australia, I got new bras! Not my usual high-quality ones, but a well-fitting bra is something I can't live without.

LW: 69.4 kg | 153.0 lbs
TW: 67.3 kg | 148.4 lbs

I am sick yet again, this time with a sinus cold that is busy making its way to my chest. Not sure if my immune system is rubbish because my body is sending resources elsewhere while I lose weight, but I would like it to wake up and do its job. The fact I was in three countries this week, two warm and one cold, probably didn't help.

And when I was in Australia, I got new bras! Not my usual high-quality ones, but a well-fitting bra is something I can't live without.
I am sorry you are sick. Maybe up the vitamin C, add chicken broth to your menu, and stay hydrated.

On the other hand, it's helping your weight loss.

Latest posts

Back