Stomach talk

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted since before my surgery because it's been a bit hard and I've been focusing on healing. I have a question though, I am exactly one week out today and my entire abdomen is constantly gurgling... Like almost non stop, only exception is right after I've eaten something. Did anyone else experience this? If so, how long did it last? It's driving me crazy!

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted since before my surgery because it's been a bit hard and I've been focusing on healing. I have a question though, I am exactly one week out today and my entire abdomen is constantly gurgling... Like almost non stop, only exception is right after I've eaten something. Did anyone else experience this? If so, how long did it last? It's driving me crazy!
Yeap...I still occasionally get the gurgles. I haven't found a rhyme or reason for mine except for one item...it's far worse when I do indulge in V8 juice than any other time.

Yes, I had this a lot early out...I think mine was mainly sugar alcohols from the sf jello and Popsicles. I'm at 4wks out and hardly have it happen.

Oh yeah you feel it, hear it and so do the people across the room. For me it did get much better but you will find out that certain foods you eat will have it talking to you. I don't think it ever really goes away but happens a lot less.

I had to turn the volume up on the TV at first. It was really loud. Now, while my tummy is loud, it's not all the time.

Keep the faith!!!! Long road to heaven...well worth it ;)

It happens to me. Imagine how embarrassed I feel when I'm in Court and and it starts happening. I just feel like hiding. Lol
:icon_peek:

Latest posts

Back