Stomach pain

Adam101

It's my day 6 out of surgery, since yesterday i have stomach pain / cramp in the center that comes and goes every 20 mins or so, it's not that much severe but it's annoying and dont know if it's normal after surgery or what? if yes how long it lasts? when to worry and seek medical help? i am still struggling with gas but it's not similar to gas pain.

I had something similar and my doctor told me it was just spasms and not to worry unless they got painful. I got bentyl to help with it but it's really nasty opened and I wasn't supposed to have capsules yet so I just ignored it. I'm a month out and it stopped happening like a week ago.

I had something similar and my doctor told me it was just spasms and not to worry unless they got painful. I got bentyl to help with it but it's really nasty opened and I wasn't supposed to have capsules yet so I just ignored it. I'm a month out and it stopped happening like a week ago.
Glad to hear the pain went away. It is really shocking coz they gave capsules from the first day of surgery and continue taking them everyday

Latest posts

Back