Star Jones

Charris

Now an angel
In an article it says she had gastric bypass surgery and gastric sleeve. Hummm wondering if shes talking about the DS?

The popular TV host, Star Jones, rose to stardom following her worn at the TV show, The View. Her sedentary lifestyle made her become excessively overweight with possibilities of having cardiovascular diseases. Determined to lose weight and improve her health, she underwent both gastric bypass and gastric sleeve surgeries, costing up to $37,000, no bankruptcy case or bad credit score after the procedure anyway. She was able to lose around 160 pounds from both these surgeries.

I'm pretty sure she had gastric bypass, esp since she said she turned to Al Roker for advice and support. it wouldn't make sense for her to have both at the same time, and sleeve as a stand alone was not being widely done back then.

Oh...then, 15 years ago, she married Al Reynolds, who didn’t strike ANYONE who pays attention as a man who would marry a woman.

Finally, two years ago at age +/-49, he kinda came out, claiming he was bi-sexual. Almost every gay male I know claimed, in late-teen years or as an early adult, that he was bi. So, Reynolds, in my understanding of the guy, is running about 30 years late in terms of development. (OTOH, coming out in the AA community doesn’t happen as easily as “living on the down low.” So there’s that.). Oh, and I don’t have any gay Black men friends...except the one who wasn’t out...and died..of AIDS.

I know she originally had Rny but don't see anything about a revision when I google. where did you read she had two surgeries?

Oh...then, 15 years ago, she married Al Reynolds, who didn’t strike ANYONE who pays attention as a man who would marry a woman.

Finally, two years ago at age +/-49, he kinda came out, claiming he was bi-sexual. Almost every gay male I know claimed, in late-teen years or as an early adult, that he was bi. So, Reynolds, in my understanding of the guy, is running about 30 years late in terms of development. (OTOH, coming out in the AA community doesn’t happen as easily as “living on the down low.” So there’s that.). Oh, and I don’t have any gay Black men friends...except the one who wasn’t out...and died..of AIDS.

Wow i sure did not know that! I thought she was still happily married

Latest posts

Back