Share your Food/Product Promo Codes

Dunno yet, just put in my first order. Other DS'ers on various YouTube vids liked it so thought I'd give it a whirl. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Just made an order for some Click (coffee protein powder) and they have a 45% discout on their sample packs right now.
https://drinkclick.com/shop/click-start-sample-kit/

My opinion the Click is good but it's strong and I personally don't think it has enough protein (15 grams) if that's going to be a meal. If I recall the tub is only 17 servings and 2 scoops make one serving. I would recommend Syntax Nectar Cappuccino as another coffee flavored option and again in my opinion the Chike Iced protein taste better (20 grams) but it has 2 grams of sugar, 9 carbs.

I had one of these, it was pretty tasty but it's protein comes from Calcium Caseinate instead of whey protein isolate and it has 12 grams of carbs per serving. I am hoping to find one I like for less carbs and more readily absorbable protein.

Click Espresso Protein Drink Powder, Mocha

Calcium Caseinate, Instant Coffee (Espresso), Fructose, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Nonfat Milk, Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Magnesium Carbonate, Salt, Carrageenan, Sodium Caseinate, Potassium Phosphate, Mono & diglycerides, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Zinc Sulfate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palminate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Chromium Dinicotinate Glycinate, Tocopherols (added to protect flavor), Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B 12

Last edited:
Here's a couple more.. for anyone that likes trying new wines. I keep my account on hold, and order only a few times a year.

So far, I've had some really good winners. I like wines, but don't have "favorites" per se, so I tend to go to the store and grab something that catches my eye.. this way is kinda fun.. some descriptions, wines you don't see in stores, and to-your-door (so long as it's allowed to ship to your state..) For the price per bottle- I've found better stuff through here than a comparable price point in the store.. not too shabby.

If you use one of the codes below at check-out, or go through this link to make a purchase, you get a free bottle.. order 6, and free ship (even if you are only paying for 5.) So that makes these sub $11 a bottle, about.. So far, my exp with these guys has been good.

http://www.clubw.com/374256

codes, if you shop later- use at checkout-

2436590 or 374256 (use either code)

Here's a deal on a big (7.5 lb) tub of Isopure Zero Carb Creamy Vanilla. 50g of protein $1.98/serving. Regularly $190. On sale with web only special for $99.99. Easy to mix vanilla with flavored torani syrups for variety so I'm diving in. Takes it down to $1.98 per serving between this and a smaller unflavored Isopure powder, I'm set for the year, at least.

http://m.vitaminshoppe.com/mobile/s...gclid=CIfH_K7birwCFdFffgodBmMAug&gclsrc=aw.ds

Latest posts

Back