Sad news but it is for the best

Tattoomom

I have some sad news but will be beneficial for me , my kids, and my weight loss journey. We will be moving to New York with my aunt so I can get away from the negative vibes in Texas and have a fresh start in New York with my aunt. To me moving in with my aunt will help me with my weight loss journey because she had gastric bypass surgery and lose over 100 pounds so she will be a key to my journey on getting health. Wish me luck

I have some sad news but will be beneficial for me , my kids, and my weight loss journey. We will be moving to New York with my aunt so I can get away from the negative vibes in Texas and have a fresh start in New York with my aunt. To me moving in with my aunt will help me with my weight loss journey because she had gastric bypass surgery and lose over 100 pounds so she will be a key to my journey on getting health. Wish me luck
It will help with avoiding the negative vibes. Good luck.

It's reassuring to know you have someone to help you. Obviously, I don't know your entire story with your family, yet this sounds like a great opportunity. Best wishes for you and your kids.

It's reassuring to know you have someone to help you. Obviously, I don't know your entire story with your family, yet this sounds like a great opportunity. Best wishes for you and your kids.
Thanks for replying to my post

We will be moving to New York with my aunt so I can get away from the negative vibes in Texas and have a fresh start in New York with my aunt.
ah, I read your other post and you are originally from Miami.

well, it's a big step and New York will be very different but I wish you all the luck in the world.

Change is always challenging but this sounds like a positive change for the long run. Wishing you happiness and success in your new home.

Latest posts

Back