Hello everyone. I am 36 and have a BMI of 50. I had the sleeve in 2014 I lost about 115 lbs and have since gained almost all of it back. I am ashamed and embarrassed that I failed with the sleeve but I am ready to fight for my life. I am starting the process to submit for revision from sleeve to ds for the second time. I was denied once before and gave up. I currently do not meet the requirements for insurance even though I am class 3 obese. BP is borderline high and cholesterol is a little high. I'm not on meds for either. I think I may have mild sleep apnea I'm going to ask for a sleep study at next weeks doctor visit. I also have knee complication due to weight. I have severe pain and my orthopedic surgeon says my knees are aged 20 years ahead of time. I feel like DS is the only option for me. I have BCBS of TN and for a second bariatric surgery they require a complication from the original surgery. For the DS they also require a BMI greater than 60. My surgeon has ordered a test to see if by sleeve is abnormally large. I am currently waiting on insurance to approve that test. I came here because I do not have much hope that I will be approved for surgery this time either and I do not know what else to do. I do not have much knowledge of insurance and I HAVE to have this surgery to save my life. I thank you all in advanced for your help. What I have read so far has been very informative. Hopefully I can benefit from this forum. This is my first time using a forum so it is a learning curve for me. Please forgive me if I do not know the proper etiquette.