Review: Toto Travel Washlet

harrietvane

Well, my new toy arrived today, and I'm in love with it already! For those who can't afford or can't fit a Toto Washlet (my toilet is not compatible, apparently), this travel version runs off a single AA battery (included). You fill the reservoir with water (warm if that's your preference, or cold) and then you're ready for business. It has two settings of spray, and one reservoir has enough to very thoroughly finish the job. Also has a snazzy carrying case if you want to actually use it to travel.

http://www.totousa.com/travel-washlet

It's cheaper on Amazon, and the US and Japanese versions have different model numbers but are actually the same thing.

I had no idea such a thing existed! We travel often, and except for the rare places that actually have bidets, I comment every time that I miss my home bidet. Unless this thing weighs an ungodly amount or takes up an unfair share of luggage space, I'm sooo getting one to travel with me. Thank you for posting this!

It's small and light. There's videos of it on YouTube if you want to see it in action. Definitely could fit in your purse easily!

It's small and light. There's videos of it on YouTube if you want to see it in action. Definitely could fit in your purse easily!
I found some variation in the price, and amazon had them for $70, but there are competitors that I now need to read about. I spend way more time researching some stuff than it's worth, lol.

My hotel in Jakarta had a Toto toilet! OMG my butt was in heaven. Now I'm even sadder my apartment's toilet won't fit the seat.

That's a rare find! We are in Greece right now, and not always lucky enough to even find a flushing toilet, so using my travel bidet (and a bottle of drinking water is a staple here) make it soo much nicer. So grateful I saw your post on this before we planned this excursion!

Latest posts

Back