RANT

Thank you. I’m actually looking to hire Walter Lindstrom to try to get this done quickly and cover all angles. If he reviews everything and determines I have a case.
Ourown diana and larra get results for free. Theu lmow it like the back of their hand. You will have to do the leg work

For those of you who had to appeal...did you have to go through all of your medical clearances again? Mine are only good for 6 months and the thought of having to do them all again, financially in particular, is really stressing me out. I especially can’t see having another Egd and $200 psych eval.

1–maybe...Walter will cost more than the EGD and Psych Eval?

2–my pre-DS, band-still-in-place BMI was the same as yours...I do know how frustrated you are.

3–You know the old joke...
“Would you sleep with that (ugly) boy for a million dollars cash?
“Uhm...a million bucks? Well, yes...I would.”
What about $10...would you do it for $10?”
Ten dollars?!?! What do you think I am?”
“We’ve already established what you are. Right now, we’re just haggling about the price!”

See, to me, the okay on the band is the insurance company telling you that KNOW they have to pay something. We’ve established who they are. Now you’re just haggling over how much. They’ll lose, but it may take a while.

Last edited:

2–my pre-DS, band-still-in-place BMI was the same as yours...I do know how frustrated you are.

“We’ve already established what you are. Right now, we’re just haggling about the price!”

See, to me, the okay on the band is the insurance company telling you that KNOW they have to pay something. We’ve established who they are. Now you’re just haggling over how much. They’ll lose, but it may take a while.

I get your point... and it is a good moral point.... but down here in the real world where we mortals dwell a million bucks is one hundred thousand times better than ten bucks, no matter what the moral equivalence

Sorry.... just couldn't resist... there's lots I'd do for a million that I would not do for ten bucks..... how about you?

2 pieces of good news for my stress...
  1. I learned today that I will not have to redo the EGD for 2 years and the pysch eval is good for one year.
  2. I actually no longer have my band, it was removed in 2009!!
  3. There isn't much I wouldn't do for a million dollars cash, especially right now. :cool:

Latest posts

Back