Post VSG saying Hello

ARC

Hi,

I have just discovered this forum and thought I would check it out. I had gastric sleeve surgery 7 months ago and am worried I am not dealing with it correctly. I have lost a total of 100 lbs and am terrified of gaining it back. I still have quite a bit of weight to lose but for the past couple of months I have only lost about 5 lbs. I think I may be eating completely wrong and could have already started stretching out my stomach from eating to quickly. Has anyone else experienced this? I have started watching videos posted by Dr Duc Vuong. Does anybody know this guy? He gives a lot of advice (and most of it costs $), and I do not know whether to trust what his advice so I thought I would see if anybody here has an opinion.

Cheers!
ARC

Hi,

I have just discovered this forum and thought I would check it out. I had gastric sleeve surgery 7 months ago and am worried I am not dealing with it correctly. I have lost a total of 100 lbs and am terrified of gaining it back. I still have quite a bit of weight to lose but for the past couple of months I have only lost about 5 lbs. I think I may be eating completely wrong and could have already started stretching out my stomach from eating to quickly. Has anyone else experienced this? I have started watching videos posted by Dr Duc Vuong. Does anybody know this guy? He gives a lot of advice (and most of it costs $), and I do not know whether to trust what his advice so I thought I would see if anybody here has an opinion.

Cheers!
ARC
Welcome ARC
The people I would trust are people actually LIVING that surgery.
Several around here are VSG to DS but a few are VSG only. JackieOnLine is a VSGer, lost all her excess.

Hi & Welcome, ARC

Losing 100 pounds in only 7 months is pretty darn good but it takes more time to adjust so a certain amount of fear is normal. How much more do you want to lose?

I think I may be eating completely wrong and could have already started stretching out my stomach from eating to quickly.
if you think you are getting too quickly, you probably are. so slow down.
if you tell us more specifically how you are eating - what, how much, how often - and maybe what you are tracking: liquid? protein? carbs? it would help us help you.

Does anybody know this guy? He gives a lot of advice (and most of it costs $)
Never heard of him - share some of his advice and we'll tell you what we think of it. I see no reason for you to pay for it, though, seriously.

in general, the more you tell us the more we can help. Do you have other support, either online or in person?

Latest posts

Back