Poll! How much did you regain and when?

I am 11 years out and have regained 10 pounds this last year. I’ve done well maintaining my 160 pound loss but have had a horrible year in which I began stress eating. I’ve started to normalize and get things back under control.

My normal weight is 155 (give or take 2-3 pounds on either side) but I’ve managed to get up to 165 which is not good.

I think it's much easier to gain weight at this time of year - shorter days, colder temps, lots more candy/goodies all over the place.

I have never watched what I ate normally. I only watch it once I get to a weight I dont want to be. Before I always made exceptions. If I was 145 and gained to 155 I would say as long as I dont get to 160 then I'd get to 160 and do it all over again as long as I dont get to 170. All the way up the scale. So now 5lbs is an emergency. But now I go from 115-120 since my 4 month illness. Without illness I go from 140 to 165. But being in hospital 4 months and not allowed to move im microscopic size 4 or 115 to 120lbs. I cant afford to loose any I finally have a normal bmi. If I was at this weight and healthy I'd be ecstatic but I'm not I am weak and frail. Never happy with what we get.

Just an informal poll:

1. How much did you regain from your lowest weight?
  2. How far out were you when the regain started?
  3. How far out were you when the regain more or less came to an end?

my lowest weight was 60kgs and my highest post op is 73kgs. I’m currently bouncing between 69kg and 71kgs. I would love to be 66kgs but I’m pretty happy with myself considering I’m post menopausal. My regain started post hysterectomy in 2016 and I’ve been stable weight wise since 2017.

Latest posts

Back