Physicians

Svetlana Leigh

Hi,

Does anyone know of any physicians that may possibly understand the needs of DS patients close to Atlanta Georgia? I don’t mind traveling further away. I moved here a few months ago. I’ve been putting it off because it took forever getting my old physician on board with my medical needs. The thought of doing it all over again is actually giving me anxiety whenever I think about it, but I don’t want to put it off any longer. My last labs were ran in March and everything was within range. My b12 was ridiculously high so I’ve been taking it every other day. *Tia*

Contact Dr. Fritz Jean-Pierre's office and see if they have a PCP they recommend or find out when they have support meetings and stop by and ask the DS's that go to one.
My b12 was ridiculously high so I’ve been taking it every other day. *Tia*
My B12 stays "ridiculously" high at above 2000. I don't sweat it. Been that way all my life.

Contact Dr. Fritz Jean-Pierre's office and see if they have a PCP they recommend or find out when they have support meetings and stop by and ask the DS's that go to one.

My B12 stays "ridiculously" high at above 2000. I don't sweat it. Been that way all my life.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

I contacted his office this morning and the lady that answered the phone was a complete ass to me. I’m about over people and their nasty attitudes. She kept cutting me off when I was trying to talk to her. :angryfire::angryfire:

Sorry I had to rant. I’ll keep searching....

I contacted his office this morning and the lady that answered the phone was a complete ass to me. I’m about over people and their nasty attitudes. She kept cutting me off when I was trying to talk to her. :angryfire::angryfire:

Sorry I had to rant. I’ll keep searching....
I'd call back and ask to speak to the office manager. Ask the office manager your question and then explain this is your second call but the desk personnel was very abrupt (avoid the word rude) and kept cutting you off while you were trying to talk to her.

Latest posts

Back