One month out

Ainu

Hello everyone. I'm giving my one much check in. I'm feeling pretty great actually. A lot of my energy is back, I'm sleeping better for the most part. I usually only poop once in the morning and I'm good for the day which is amazing. Been experimenting with foods like a bad girl but not a whole lot ruins me. Too much milk which isn't surprising and just pure sugar (had some of those little mint candies at my fiancesf grandma's house).

I was 298.1 pre op and today I'm at 271.5. no complaints there, that's for sure.

Going back to work tomorrow and I'm a little nervous. The cramps I get pre-BM are crazy bad and I'm not sure why. I'm scared my body won't do its thing before I have to leave for work.

I've been pretty bad about the gym but I've been actact working on the old house getting it ready to sell and working on the current house. Impromptu kitchen remodel started last week.

I'm hoping things keep going smoothly. I actually haven't lost any weight this last week but I've also stopped have the runs so I'm assuming I actually have stuff in my digestive system. We'll see how it does.

Thank you everyone for the support you've given over the last few weeks. It's more than appreciated.

Sounds like you are doing good! I would get up at least an hour earlier in the morning to let your tummy wake up and do it’s business.

I agree with Jacks39 about getting up extra early to let your digestive system empty out before work. I get up a couple hours early and take care of various tasks around the house and by the time I leave for work my guts have emptied out. However, because you are still only 1 month out you may not have that "regular" schedule yet so be prepared. I also put an extra pair of pants/underwear and some poo spray in a tote bag and carried it for many months (just in case).

Thank you for the advice everyone. It's good to know there's a natural stall around now. Makes me feel better. I definitely agree about the sugars too. I don't know what I was thinking. I know better.

I actually need to go shopping for pants today. I just don't have any that fit anymore. Still too big for thrift store options of course but I'm hoping my next batch of clothes will come from there.

First day went fine. Absolutely exhausted by the end of it. I'm worried about today where I work 720pm-330am. That may be rough. I haven't had caffeine in so long, but I may have to break my rule tonight. Anyone know how it will affect me?

I started back on caffeine about 6 weeks out. Couldn’t stand the taste of it until then. No real affects for me, maybe stimulated the bowels sooner in the morning. If you get home at 3:30pm
maybe an hours nap might do you even better!

Coffee helps me make sure I can take care of my morning business before I leave for work. Coffee has always helped me out like that. I did caffeine about 4-6weeks out. The main thing for me was making sure I increased my fluid intake to compensate for the caffeine. Remember it is a diuretic, and your body needs water to use- not just to flush through the system. So keep up the water sipping through the whole day

Glad you’re doing so great at 1mo out. I stalled every 4 - 5 weeks for about 2weeks. Just keep doing what you do and you’ll be amazed what the DS does.

Latest posts

Back