NSV! with an ironic twist

:D
My view is that you are all perfect as you are, but if something is driving you nuts and PS will make you feel better, then but do whatever makes you happy. After years of being obese in a society that treats the obese like lepers, it's not about vanity, it's about self-confidence. Just please, please, please be aware that PS comes with real risks (mine resulted in pulmonary emboli that came very close to killing me). Make sure to get the best cutter possible, equally important is someone who will provide adequate aftercare.

I'm actually going back to MX to do this. There is a guy there who specializes in Plastics for people who had big weight losses. They take of you for 12 days afterwards.

https://www.realself.com/find/Mexico/Plastic-Surgeon/Francisco-Sauceda

I'm so beyond thrilled with the DS, my only little bummer is that I always thought I was a C cup, but at 135 pounds now, I'm a B. I'm afraid that if I get skin removed, I'll be smaller, and I'm not getting implants. I was a C in high school for the 2 weeks I was 130 pounds, so I'm hoping maybe I'm a 34 C and not a 36 B. And it's so silly.:D

I'm so beyond thrilled with the DS, my only little bummer is that I always thought I was a C cup, but at 135 pounds now, I'm a B. I'm afraid that if I get skin removed, I'll be smaller, and I'm not getting implants. I was a C in high school for the 2 weeks I was 130 pounds, so I'm hoping maybe I'm a 34 C and not a 36 B. And it's so silly.

I'm still a DD, but a 'roll 'em up and stuff 'em in' DD. I would have been happier with a smaller cup size, but losing volume at the top sucks. I would need implants, from what I've read, so gonna wait a bit to think on it. One big consideration is if I do end up having kids in the future, whether breastfeeding will undo what I'll have paid good money for ;)

One big consideration is if I do end up having kids in the future, whether breastfeeding will undo what I'll have paid good money for ;)

I had an amazing surprise baby (number two) about 18 months after PS. That pregnancy did destroy the abdominoplasty work, but the panniculectomy stayed intact and I am very glad I had it.

I breast fed both babies for 6 months each and it really had little effect on the shape of things. Of course, DS did take things down a bit, but I purposefully make a choice to stay a bit on the curvier side both on the advice of my cancer docs (as they may need to remove my entire pancreas someday) and also because aesthetically, it really helps to counter deflation / excess skin.

I should also mention that my PS results were disappointing in the first instance as my new belly button is way off to the side and there was an issue with the major incision that was fortunately fixed during the c-section. I realize now in hindsight that I should have asked the PS not for his look book - which selectively showed only his best results - but for photographs of typical and worse case results (e.g. dog ears, necrotic tissue, off center, etc.) That would have given me much more realistic expectations.

Last edited:
I had an amazing surprise baby number two about 18 months after PS. That pregnancy did destroy the abdominoplasty work, but the panniculectomy stayed intact and I am very glad I had it.

I breast fed both babies for 6 months each and it really had little effect on the shape of things. Of course, DS did take things down a bit, but I purposefully make a choice to stay a bit on the curvier side both on advise of my cancer docs (as they may need to remove my entire pancreas someday) and aesthetically, it really helps to counter deflation / excess skin.

I should also mention that my PS results were disappointing in the first instance as my new belly button is way off to the side and there was an issue with the major incision that was fortunately fixed during the c-section. I realize now in hind sight that I should have asked the PS not for his look book - which selectively showed only his best results - but for photographs of typical and worse case results (e.g. dog ears, necrotic tissue, off center, etc.) That would have given me much more realistic expectations.

That is a good perspective. Will do that.

I'm actually going back to MX to do this. There is a guy there who specializes in Plastics for people who had big weight losses. They take of you for 12 days afterwards.

I'm so beyond thrilled with the DS, my only little bummer is that I always thought I was a C cup, but at 135 pounds now, I'm a B. I'm afraid that if I get skin removed, I'll be smaller, and I'm not getting implants. I was a C in high school for the 2 weeks I was 130 pounds, so I'm hoping maybe I'm a 34 C and not a 36 B. And it's so silly.:D

MiniSue was a 36-J in high school. Ten years later she went for a reduction. She told a close friend that she was afraid that some surgeon might turn her into a 36-A. The friend reminded her that there exists a UNIVERSE of products to make mountains out of molehills.

I am a DSer that had plastics after losing 230 pounds. I'm almost 1 year post-op from plastics. Dr Sauceda was my surgeon. :) I have a little youtube channel that I shared not just my DS experience, but plastics as well. We did an interview with Dr. Sauceda where my friends & subscribers asked questions to him. I'd be happy to share my info & answer any questions that you have.

*hugs*
:hug:Joni
(Smilin's Shrinking)

I am a DSer that had plastics after losing 230 pounds. I'm almost 1 year post-op from plastics. Dr Sauceda was my surgeon. :) I have a little youtube channel that I shared not just my DS experience, but plastics as well. We did an interview with Dr. Sauceda where my friends & subscribers asked questions to him. I'd be happy to share my info & answer any questions that you have.

*hugs*
:hug:Joni
(Smilin's Shrinking)

I have watched all your videos. You are about two months ahead of me in your DS journey. I loved the Dr. Sauceda videos. Thank you for them. I'm actually meeting with Dr. Sauceda in Vegas in Dec. So excited.

You had everything done I want, do you mind me asking how long it was before you could go back to work.

Latest posts

Back