NON-Surgeon Reviews

I have talked (on-line) to the person I believe you are talking about and she told me that she understands why Dr. Bonnor decided to only do a sleeve, granted she was disappointed, but understands.

Dr. Bonnor was my surgeon and he warned me about the 2 step, but I stressed that I want it in 1. I understand the precaution someone would have, I would have been angry if I came out with just a sleeve. Other than that I really liked my experience with Dr. Bonnor and his staff.
I have never heard of either Rabkin or Keshishian starting out intending to do a DS and not being able to finish it. I can believe it has happened, because they have done SO many DS surgeries that there must have been at least 0.5% where something happened during the procedure where the patient couldn't withstand further surgery on that day. But I'll bet if that happened, both of them would take the patient back to the OR to finish ASAP, and not just suggested living with the VSG and seeing how they did first.

I have never heard of either Rabkin or Keshishian starting out intending to do a DS and not being able to finish it. I can believe it has happened, because they have done SO many DS surgeries that there must have been at least 0.5% where something happened during the procedure where the patient couldn't withstand further surgery on that day. But I'll bet if that happened, both of them would take the patient back to the OR to finish ASAP, and not just suggested living with the VSG and seeing how they did first.

Speaking of which...lol

Latest posts

Back