No appetite

To me, the texture of matzoh brei is a lot nicer than plain scrambled eggs. Use egg and onion matzoh if you can find it. You can also add a little garlic powder if you want, but for me, that’s a little much for breakfast anymore. Which as a Transylvanian, is sad - I used to eat garlic with practically everything.

I can't do scrambled eggs for some reason, not that they do anything bad to my stomach, I just can't get any in before I am full. I can eat one, sometimes two, fried eggs. I struggle to get in more than about half a scrambled egg. It's frustrating because I can drink a glass of fairlife milk with said fried eggs and do fine. So it literally makes no sense that milk mixed with eggs doesn't work but it seems to be how my body works now. I went through a lot of frustration postop not being able to get anything down at Denny's and IHOP before I realized I need to order eggs fried instead of scrambled (I have always fried eggs at home but ordered them scrambled when I ate out, which worked fine preop).

It’s very weird - texture makes a big difference to my stomach, more than volume.

I’ve made messy omelettes the last couple of days - same formula for the eggs and milk, but added a lot of shredded cheese and salsa. I could eat it all, while just the scrambled eggs make me full quickly.

I really do not like eggs except boiled. But for breakfast I eat them to up my protein count. When I had the distal rny I couldn't eat eggs. Its like the 1st bite stuck in my throat and I would have to walk until it came back up and same thing with meat I had to walk till it came back up. When dr did my DS he said I had a micro pouch thats why I could only eat slider food and that definitely there was no way I could eat solids. Now sense I had the DS I can eat eggs. I do not like them but I eat them to get my protein count up. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Latest posts

Back