Need vitamin A advice please.

LorettaLynn

I have been taking the recommended supplements from the FB Group, but my A has me concerned. If these were your levels what amount of Dry A would you be taking? I has my DS on 12/17/18. I have been taking the Biotech a-25 . Is there some secret combination or timing that works best? Thanks!

I'm not sure what the FBers recommend. What amount of A have you been taking? Using the Vita Lady recommendations the starting point is 75,000 IUs daily. Then adjust.

To give you some perspective, I take 150,000 IUs of A daily. This brought me up from 31 to 50 but it took 4 months.
Vitalady supplement schedule

I am currently taking 2 of the recommended Biotech A-25s per day and bought a different brand of 10,000 IUs that I’m taking during the middle of the night when I get up for the bathroom. I already have a weird autoimmune issue with my eyes (scleritis) so I am keen to not have anything else go wrong with my eyes.

I need to beat up* my family doc and get some labs run, not enough hours in the day....

I have added sublingual A and D when I get up in the morning (and remember).

*She's a pretty good doc, has the rare skill of listening, so any 'beatings' will consist of me asking nicely.

Latest posts

Back