My embarrassing poop story

Webmommy

So the beginning of December I had a procedure to move my spinal cord stimulator from lower in my butt floating around to a higher original location. I have lost so much weight I needed a new fat pocket for it!! Pretty exciting. But until now, my worst fear that under sedation would be that I would pass gas!!!!

NOT ANYMORE!!! OMG I pooped on myself while under sedation!! I only had one bowel movement that day but thought it would be okay because I am regularly sluggish and constipated. (I am suspecting that my nerve damage to my spine interferes with peristalsis like it causes my neurogenic bladder. So no way would my bowels just be so relaxed and move on their own!! Well they did!!

This morning I have another procedure under sedation and I really don’t want a repeat of last time!! Now I am praying for gas!! Lol

I have heard so many embarrassing poop stories about when people first got their DS and the whole never trust a fart but that was never a problem for me until now! I got over confident and life humbled me!

I know I had no control over it and the nurse today told me that the sedation was a lot deeper for that procedure than it was for the one today. That was good to know because what if I did that the dentist or something?! Anyways, today’s procedure was fine and I was worried for nothing!!

Facebook groups have all kinds of DS accident stories and other personal information but no one ever mentioned this!! Instagram either. I’m going to keep this one to myself though!! After I already told you all and my husband, mother, brother and good friend! My surgery twin too but THAT’S it!!

Latest posts

Back