My before and after

BiscuitLover

Hey, all! I just threw together some before and after DS pics to share. HW 363 CW 150
I drowning in loose skin now so I've started my journey for skin removal (started documentation of skin rashes and irritation with my Dr and researching Dr's atm)

The collage below (top left pic) was right after I landed at LAX and, after sitting behind Mr. Jon Voight on the flight, gathered up the courage to say hello to him!

There was one in NJ that did awesome work. A Dr. Capella in Ramsey, NJ who did French Seams which actually avoids major scars.

I'm open to any state so thank you for that recommendation. I understand I may end up being self pay for at least 2 of my surgeries but we'll see how it goes.

Thank you!
:Disclaimer:
Realistically, I had gained back around 60 lbs from depression and not seeking therapy. Then, I was diagnosed with Cytomegalovirus and epstein barr virus along with anemia. I felt like total shit and just basic functionality was difficult for me. I know it's not an excuse and I made poor choices to regain.

When I finally started feeling physically better I pulled my head out of my butt and went back to basics plus working out. It took about another 1.5 years to lose the regain. I'm grateful I was able to be in a position to get better. I just wanted to be transparent with ya'll about my DS journey.

how did I miss this post?? you look fantastic, congratulations.

When I finally started feeling physically better I pulled my head out of my butt and went back to basics plus working out. It took about another 1.5 years to lose the regain.

life can be so hard, but I'm glad you feel better.

Latest posts

Back