Must resist the Jelly Bellies....

First World Problem! :sneaky: so, do you mean the bar where they have beverages and such for outrages prices if you take any?

I've never seen that - but maybe because I was at the Motel 6 :laugh:

Fortunately, I'm too cheap to pay hotel bar prices for any of that stuff. But every once in a while, even though I'm not much of a candy fan, I walk past the JellyBelly display at Safeway, where they have easy access to making up a bag of my own personal favorites - citrus mix, plus an extra dose of tangerine and dose of pear. And then I can't stop eating them. Note: in case you are not aware, the perfect way for an OCD person to eat them requires TWO JBs of the same flavor. Because I said so.

First World Problem! :sneaky: so, do you mean the bar where they have beverages and such for outrages prices if you take any?

I've never seen that - but maybe because I was at the Motel 6 :laugh:
Darn, there went my fantasy of a beautiful wooden bar with a huge crystal bowl of jelly bellys on it, free for the taking! That would be my kind of bar!

Yum! Properly consumed, as Diana noted, with one flavor at a time, for sure. No mixing of the Jelly Bellies.

This is what the folks at my regular hotel put out to tempt me - every visit there's another level of chocolate madness. They know full well the likelihood I haven't had dinner and am tired from the flight. Enablers, they are!

langham cookie 1.jpg langham cookie 2.jpg langham cookie 3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back