More2Adore's Updates

Thanks Liz! Unfortunately all I can see are the public FB groups you're in, so... mostly local NC groups there, not WLS groups. Guess most of those are closed and not visible to people you're not friends with on FB. :)
Yes, but let me KNOW your FB name and I will add you to the ones I'm in.

Actually even my friends can't see the closed/secret groups I'm in based on my profile. For closed if you access the group, you can see the member list. Secret, you have to be invited.

Just checking in. :) Really like my new therapist. Weight has stalled this week, but whatevs. It'll move again. :)

I decided to expand my WLS-community horizons and have started joining WLS-related FB groups. Which ones are the ones that most of you are in?

Also, I took the plunge and started doing WLS YouTube videos. Scary as hell to show the world my face and tell them my starting weight, but a friend told me it's how she keeps herself accountable, so I thought it might be a good idea.

This was last week's intro video if anyone's interested in seeing my face/hearing what I sound like/watching me totally embarass myself:

And this is my channel if you want to see this week's video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCefPVzCi5FMAjZ6vX3uCvVw

I tried a bunch of the FB communities but I like the DS one the best. I just wish everybody used the same screen names here as the do on FB :(

I tried a bunch of the FB communities but I like the DS one the best. I just wish everybody used the same screen names here as the do on FB :(
I wish I could...but FB wants real names (and I have lots of family who know me outside of the forum world who have no clue who southernlady is).

As promised! :) Being totally brave posting these all over the internet, heh.

tumblr_no6xbc67Wy1u22ctso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_no6xbc67Wy1u22ctso2_1280.jpg

Latest posts

Back